Chapter 10 - You love me?

WARNING: this chapter includes talk about sexual assault/rape and self harm

Callie's POV
I had finished all my surgeries for the night and the clock in the lobby said it was 3:47 am. Before I headed to Arizona and Sofia's house for the night I thought I'd go check on Millie. I went into her room and she was laying in her bed sleeping, I knew it was gonna get colder tonight so I pulled the blanket over her toes. I pulled it a little to hard and and it fell off of her shoulders, revealing cuts on her upper arm. I don't know how I never noticed these before, she obviously done them herself, there's no way this many scratches and cuts happened naturally. I thought it would be better talking to her tomorrow about, instead of walking her up at pretty much 4am.

Arizona's POV
I heard the front door open, and seen the gorgeous, curvy Spanish Latina walk in. But something wasn't quite right.
"Is Sofia asleep?" Callie asked.
"Callie she's been asleep for hours now." I said to her. "What's wrong? You look really sad." Callie collapsed onto the sofa.
"Millie is a fighter," Callie said. "She didn't want to give up on hope, so she's been causing herself physical pain to take her mind off of the mental pain." Is Callie meaning what I thought she was? Was Callie telling me that Millie had hurt herself. Like a light switch Callie flipped from numb to just sadness.
"Oh Calliope!" I knew she felt safer when I called her that, "listen," I said guiding her chin up so our eyes met. "Millie will be ok, we can get her admitted to the psychiatric ward and we can get her the help she needs, ok?" I asked her comfortingly. Callie's head gently nodded. "If you want, you can sleep in my bed." Her head shot up.
"Are you sure?" She asked then blew her nose.
"Of course Calliope!" At that she gave me a smile showing all her glamorous pearly white teeth, and headed up to my room. We got our pyjamas on, Callie got changed in the bathroom and we snuggled up under the covers.

Callie's POV
Waking up to Arizona's arm around me just made me think of how happy we were in Seattle. I really did miss her, I missed her soft kisses that she gave me just before bed and again when I woke up. I missed watching tv late at night with her sitting on my knees. But the one thing I missed the most was her adorable smile that she gave me, butterflies would flutter in my stomach as soon as she gave me the magic smile. I though to myself though, why not just enjoy this while I have it. I stretched my arm over to my phone to check the time, it was 7:35am. I also noticed that I had three missed calls from Penny and two messages. The messages read-
-Callie baby are you still at work?- I hated when she called me "baby" it made me feel like a small person.
- I'm going to be staying at Jodies house tonight love you.- Jodie was the person that Penny said to not worry about. I put my phone back down and I felt movement from behind me, Arizona had now woken up.
"Good morning pretty lady," Chirped Arizona. In my mind this is where she would lean over the top of me and plant a kiss on my lips, but not anymore. Had that make out sesh in the on call room actually meant anything to Arizona?
"Good morning," I whispered back. "I have some good news I think," I said to her. She shot up like a rocket.
"What's up Calliope?" She asked.
"Well it's just that I'm going to talk to Penny today," I replied to her, "and I'm going to break up with her."

Arizona's POV
My body was in shock, did I hear that right? She was gonna break up with her girlfriend for I'm guessing me?
"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" I asked her. "I mean Penny is amazing!" I lied.
"She's no where near as amazing as you Arizona," Callie put her hand up to my face and caressed my my cheek. "Wait." She froze.
"Callie," I said alarmingly. "What is it?"
"I cheated on Penny, with you." Callie was shaking with guilt now. "I mean yeah I want you more than her and I love you more than her but why would I-" She stopped herself, knowing she had already said to much. Callie liked to ramble when she felt nervous or guilty.
"So you love me huh?" I teased. Her face was more red than a strawberry. Just at that Sofia came marching through.
"Mommy I'm ready for my first day of school!" She cheered, the time was now 7:50. Callie and I got up and dressed for both of us to take Sofia to school. We got into the car and we dropped Sofia off at the school gates. "I'm going to miss you guys," said Sofia.
"Aw sweetie we're going to miss you too!" Callie replied bringing both me and Sofia in for a big bear hug. "Now run along before your late!" Sofia was never late, right now it was 8:05. School doesn't officially start until 8:25, but we rather that she was in early to try make new friends.
"Do you want to go check on Millie?" I asked Callie.
"Do you mind if we do? I know we have the day off but it would mean a lot." It was almost as if she was begging to go, after I offered to go anyway.
"Of course Callie, let's go."

We arrived at the hospital and walked up to Millie's ward, her door was appearing closer and closer. Once we got to it Callie hesitated to go in.
"It's ok Callie," I knew this was hard for her, so I kept trying to comfort her. She pushed the door and sat at Millie's side.
"Callie!" The young girl cheered. "Oh god I missed you so much!"
"Millie I need to tell you something." Callie began shaking, I could tell she was about to burst. I walked over to her, pulled another seat over and held her hand. I looked at Millie and I seen the cuts on her ankles and arms, some were really bad but some looked quite light.
"Millie we're going to be putting you up in psych," She managed to do it! I was so proud of her. "With your case we think it would be better for you to be there so you can talk to someone, I've also noticed the cuts on your body." Millie sat in silence crying silent tears.