Chapter 5- everything is going to be ok

Arizona's POV
Callie pulled the car up to the ER entrance. She and I slid Jake out from the back seat, Sofia was gripping onto his hand.
"Sofia honey I'm going to need you to let go." I said to her. "Then as soon as he's ok you can come in and see him. How does that sound?" Sofia nodded her head and slowly let go of his hand. She climbed out from the backseat and ran in to find some trauma doctors. A group of doctors and surgeons came running towards us.
"Get this boy into a trauma room now! He has a broken ankle and arm, also noticeable head injuries," Callie always seemed so hot when she ordered people around. C'mon Arizona pull yourself together and save this little boy.
"Dr. Robbins, Dr. Torres are you guys free to take this case. He's asking for you."

Callie's POV
Arizona and I rushed into the trauma room that Jake was in. We were able to get him sitting upright and I put a sling around his arm. It was only temporary, he will get a proper cast after surgery.
"I'm going to go and take him for a head CT," the head of neuro shouted out, his name was Dr. Strang. Next minute he was out the door and into ct. I walked out into the hallway and saw Sofia sitting patiently outside the trauma room.
"Is Jake going to be ok Mama?" Sofia said with tears falling from her eyes. It was heartbreaking seeing my little girl upset, it's the last thing I want in the world.
"Honey look at me, everything's going to be ok."

Jake's head ct came back clear. Next we just had to get him into surgery to fix his arm and ankle. Before we took him into surgery I asked him what colour he would want his casts to be.
"Could I have my ankle cast light orange please," he said shyly, whimpering with pain. "And my arm to be a sky blue."
"Of course I can do that for you." He gave me a small smile and then we took him away into surgery. Arizona was scrubbing in and out of the surgery, every so often she went out to check up on Sofia and see how she was holding up. Jake's ankle was a really easy fix, I just had to place a small metal rod to line up his bone, then screw it in. His arm on the other hand, not as easy. He had near enough snapped the two bones in his arm. I'm Callie Torres though, I can do this. I placed another rod in between his two bones in his lower arm. There called the radius and the ulna. I screwed the rod in from either side of his bones and made up his casts for him.

Sofia's POV
I was really scared for Jake. He looked like he was in so much pain before he went into surgery. My mommy came out to check on me again, every half hour she would scrub out of the surgery and update me about him. I wonder if he had any parents? Or friends.
"Hey Sofia, I've got a surprise for you. Well really two surprises," I heard my mommy say. My head shot up towards her. "So Jake is almost done and he's ok!" I sprung up and gave my mommy a huge hug.
"Thank you," I whispered into her ear.
"It's not me you need to thank sweetie, Mama done most of the work." I didn't really care, I was just so happy that he was ok, and wasn't in pain either. "Ok and here's your 2nd surprise," my mommy held out a little wrapped up box with a pretty silver bow on it. I tore the wrapping paper apart and I opened the box and there was a phone! My first ever phone! "That is so you can still keep in touch with your friends from Seattle, and also you can now talk to Jake." I hugged my mom even tighter this time, I don't think she could actually breathe.
"Thank you so much mommy."
"Your welcome, you deserve it." She replied. "But this is also an early birthday present from me and Mama since your birthday will be here soon," she continued. I was so incredibly happy! Then I turned my head and seen Jake coming out of surgery.

Arizona's POV
I took Sofia over to Jakes room, she sat there by his side until he woke up. His eyes slowly started open to reveal the bright green jungle coloured eyes.
"Hey Jake how are you feeling?" I asked while giving him a small post op examination.
"Sore but it's better than before!" He replied.
"Jake do you have your parents or guardians number for us?"
"Yeah my auntie is my guardian, her number is in my recents." Jake drifted his eyes back shut, Sofia grasping onto his hand with her stuffed animal In the other.

About fifteen minutes later Jakes auntie arrived, Callie was just coming down the corridor at the same time.
"Hi there ma'am you must be jakes aunt?" Callie said, still looking incredibly hot like always.
"Yes I am." she said back, "is he ok?"
"Yeah he's perfectly fine, he's got a broken ankle and a broken arm, a tiny cut on his head but apart from that he's all good." Callie always seemed so confident when she talked, except from when she was saying a speech, we all know how bad her stage fright can get. I started walking away to go check on my other patients that were in the incubators.
"Um hey, Arizona." I heard Callie call.
"Hey Callie, is everything ok?" I asked, I couldn't help but gaze down to her lips, she had the most gorgeous lips a person could wish for.
"I uh-" she stuttered. "I just wanted to say this." Callie grabbed my face and pulled me towards her, I could feel my hand gripping tightly on her waist. Her lips suctioned mine, I could taste her cherry chapstick she slapped on this morning. I started to feel her body push against mine, and push me towards an on call room.