Chapter 6- its ok..

Callie's POV
I pushed Arizona into an on call room, and then locked the door. She looked me in the eyes, then gazed back down to my lips. I felt two hands slither around my waist and pull me in towards her.
"Your absolutely gorgeous," I whispered, while caressing her cheek.
"Shut up," she replied with, smashing her lips against mine. All of my problems with Penny just magically disappeared. It felt as if all of time was frozen, and it was just me and Arizona. Her hands traveled from my waist to underneath my scrub top and up my back. I broke our contact for a split second just so I could take my top off, it seemed like Arizona has the same idea. I continued to move in and kiss her, out of the corner of my eyes I seen the on call room bed behind her. I gently walked over to it pushing Arizona along with me. We both collapsed on the bed, me falling on top of her. The feeling of our skin touching was the best feeling in the world, it was the feeling I missed the most. Arizona rolled over on to the top of me, one of her hands were on my face while the other continued to snake down my skin.

Arizona's POV
Everything felt like normal, Calliope felt like she was mine. I know we've both still got a long way to come but right now all my issues were gone. We took a break from kissing and I just lay there on top of her, playing around with her flawless black hair. My head was resting on her chest and I could hear her heart beating. The sound of her beating heart was one of the most amazing sounds I've ever heard. It was beating at a nice and steady pace, it was a little sped up than usual but that's normal for after a make out session. Both of our pagers went off, I picked up mine and looked at it, I just kept glancing between the pagers and Callie.
"Arizona what is it," she asked, getting up and putting her clothes back on.
"It's a 911 for Jake."

We both raced down to Jakes room,
"Mommy he's crashing!" I heard Sofia cry out. Callie got the paddles ready and started attempting to revive him. "Mama save him!" Tears were flooding down Sofia's face. I grabbed her arm and took her outside his room. A nurse happened to be walking by at the same time.
"You!" I shouted "look after my daughter."
"B-but I'm not a pediatric nurse." She stuttered.
"Do I look like I care? Look after my daughter so I can save a patient." I demanded. The nurse sat down beside Sofia and I walked back through to Jake's room.
"Charge to 200!" Callie ordered, it worked he was stable. I'm thinking about paging cardio and taking him for a ct.
"Page cardio and order this boy a ct. Now!" It's like she read my mind.

Sofia's POV
I could feel my full body shaking with dead, tears flowing down my cheeks. I heard the room door open and my mommies came out.
"Sofia, Jake is stable." My mommy said, she wrapped her hands around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. My Mama also wrapped her arms around the both of us. I missed having my Mommies together, everyone was so much happier when we were all with each other.
"So he's going to be ok?" I squealed, I was crying so much that I struggled to breathe.
"Yes Jake's ok," Mama replied, rubbing my back. "For now." I could tell Mama didn't want to tell me that, but she hates lying to me. My mommies just shared looks with each other and I couldn't keep my self controlled anymore. Tears started to flood down my face again, I felt like a gigantic waterfall with water just falling and falling.
"It's ok sweetie." My mommy said, pulling me closer to her, "it's ok."

Callie's POV
Arizona dragged me back into the same on call room we were in before, but I know it wasn't for a good reason.
"Callie listen I know you hate lying to Sofia but she really likes this kid!" Arizona was really mad but she still had a sweet little tone in her voice.
"I know," i said quietly. "It's just I don't want to get her hopes up to much." My eyes started to fill up with tears but I wouldn't let them fall, I was using all my strength to hold them back.
"look I know you don't, but sometimes." She stopped, her voice, her movement, she stopped.  "Sometimes we can't tell her the entire truth," she continued. "Ok?" I gave her a small nod and a tear managed to escape from me. Arizona shifted her hand up to my face, and wiped my tear away with her thumb. I felt her other hand creeping up on the opposite side of my face, her hands were now cupping my face.
"Hey, it's ok," she smiled. "It's ok." Arizona pulled me back in and hugged me, I didn't know what to say, I just felt like I failed. Arizona broke out hug and started to walk away.
"Where are you going?" I splurted out.
"I'm just going to check on Jake, I'm going to monitor him very closely for the next couple of hours," she replied. "You could maybe take Sofia out for and ice cream?" I could tell she was asking without actually asking me.
"Yeah ice cream always seems to do the trick,"

Arizona's POV
I walked out of that room feeling guilty for leaving Callie, we both hated seeing Sofia hurt but neither of us have ever experienced her being this hurt. As I walked in Jake started re-gaining consciousness.
"Hey Jake." I chirped, putting on a smile for him. "How are you feeling?"
"I feel tired," he said stretching his arms out, "how is Sofia?!" Seeing how concerned he was made me smile, made me realise that Sofia truly was happier here in New York.
"She's doing ok, she was really worried for you though Jake." I said to him, Changing his IV drips. "Sofia is out with her Mama right now but when she's back I'll send her in." He gave me a little sweet nod and drifted off back to sleep.