Chapter 11- Dont tell anyone

Callie's POV
Millie just looked numb and weak. As if she'd seen a ghost.
"Millie?" Arizona chirped quietly.
"Why did you do this to me," she mumbled quietly.
"What was that sweetie?" Arizona asked trying to place her spare hand beside Millie's.
"Why did you do this to me?" She yelled, aggressively pushing Arizona's hand away.
"Millie it's for your own safe-"
"And you!" She yelled pointing towards me, "I thought you were there for me." Tears started streaming down both mine and Millies face.
"You will honestly make some really sweet friends there," I said to her. But she dropped her head down and started picking around her nails.
"I don't want to go, going to a psych ward makes me look weak."

Arizona's POV
A look of recognition came across Calliope's face.
"So that's what this is about huh?" she said, letting go of my hand and placing it on Millies. "Going into a psych ward doesn't make you weak."
"It does and everyone at schools says it!" Millie yelled, bawling her eyes out, I gazed at Callie's hand and seen the tear drops that had ended up there.
"Millie listen to me," Callie was starting to calm her down. "Going into a psychiatric ward makes you strong, it makes you a fighter and best of all it makes you a survivor." Millies eyes met ours, she looked towards me for my acknowledgement. I gave her a small little nod and she looked back towards Callie.
"Fine," she huffed. "I'll come up to check it out." A smile spread across Callie's face, her eyes twinkled in the sunlight. She stood up and gave Millie a huge hug, soon came a wince from Millie.
"What's wrong?" I said to her. She slowly pulled up her sleeves and showed us the fresh cuts on her shoulders.
"I swore it was my last time.." she whispered.
"Hey it's okay, recovering takes time," I said back to her.
"I don't know how to stop," she dolefully said. "Once I start I just can't stop." Callie looked towards me with a concerned look on her face.
"What's something you enjoy doing?" I asked.
"Um well I mean talking to you guys is really fun and comforting." Millies eyes sparkled when she said that, and she glanced over towards Callie, both exchanging smiles.
"Well whenever you think about hurting yourself just call me and I'll come down and talk to you asap okay?" Callie's words made Millie tear up again.

Callie's POV
"Honey is there anyone we can call?" Arizona softly said.
"No!" she shouted. "My family don't believe in rape. They think rape victims use it as an excuse to be a slut." I couldn't believe what was coming out of the little girls mouth. No wonder she doesn't want her family called. "Oh and the fact I'm pregnant from it too, yeah that doesn't make it any better."
"Your family really say that?" I asked.
"Yes so don't tell anyone!" The girl pleaded.

I was back home with Arizona when I heard a message come thorough on my phone.
"Hey Callie..." the message read. Whenever Penny puts "..." in a message that's when we know she's about to cause an argument.
"yeah?" I replied.
"We need to talk, Lunch at 12:30? and btw i know your not working then because I checked your schedule." That cheeky little bitch. I can't believe she had had her little nosey around the hospital just to see if I'm working.
"Why should I talk to you, you condescending bitch." But what I actually typed was,
"yeah sure."

Arizona's POV
I was upstairs in my bathroom while Callie was downstairs, I was about to run myself a bath until I felt my leg slip off. I ran over towards my bed to try and fix it but before I could I collapsed onto the floor. My leg flew into the bedroom while I was laying on the cold bathroom tiles. I was alright, I was alert and I could still move my hands and fingers. My leg stump was in so much pain and I couldn't find the strength to crawl across the room. My head was throbbing, i think I hit it off the cabinet. I lifted my hand up to the back of my head where the ache was, I brought my hand back down to my face and there was blood over my hand. I was bleeding?!

Callie's POV
A huge thud came down from Arizona's bedroom, has she fell? I dropped the plate in my hand and ran up the stairs to see if she was okay. I didn't even care about anything else in that moment, just her and only her. I opened the bedroom door and seen Arizona's prosthetic laying on the floor, but no sign of Arizona. I had heard squirming and movement from her bathroom, I changed my direction of sight towards the bathroom and there she was, laying on the cold bathroom tiles. Her body laying on the pool of blood, dripping from her head. I ran over towards her and called an ambulance.

Arizona's POV
Everything was really blurry, I could make out a faint shadow coming towards me and a woman's voice.
"Calliope?" I blatantly whispered. "Is that you?"

Callie's POV
I heard a quiet mumble of my name come out of Arizona's mouth.
"Calliope? is that you?" She kept saying.
"Arizona honey it's okay'" finally the emergency line picked up. "Paediatric surgeon is Losing alot of blood, and may have brain damage." I said loudly. I sat on the floor beside Arizona, I kissed her forehead and tried to put as much pressure on the wound as possible. I carried her downstairs and out to the front porch. By the time we got down there the ambulance had parked outside. Sofia followed behind me, rubbing her eyes and still half asleep.