Chapter 7

Killua's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Any thing you want to ask I'll answer."
.
.
.
"Who exactly ARE you looking for?" I knew he was gonna ask this...well I might as well tell him.

"Just an old friend of mine.." I shiver a bit from being cold. Small drops of water from my hair stroll down the sides of my neck.

He squints his eyes at me. "An old friend from space?"

I nod. "He was born in space..but ended up staying on earth. We were just toddlers when we met so he won't remember me." I try to keep a frown from forming.

"But why are you even looking for him?" He asks.

"Well, there's someone else who would like him to come back to space as well. Once I find him, I'll take him back with me."

Gon tilts his head to the side slightly. "What if he doesn't want to go back? You said he won't remember you so how can you guarantee he'll cooperate with you?"

I cross my arms. "Hah..He won't have a choice."

"Oh.." Gon stays quiet for a while.

I take the towel off from my waist and use it to dry my hair. After that I get dressed. Gon has already started lighting a fire. I hope he comes to realize that we won't be able to stay in this cave for very long..I need to talk to him about it...soon.
.
.
.
1 month later.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A month has passed. Gon and I are still currently living in this cave. I'm shocked no one as caught us yet. Whenever we sneak out to get food at night there's always people out looking for him. Gon was right about no one knowing about the cave. On another note..Our relationship has improved quite a bit. Well mainly for me. Sometimes we act like friends who have known each other all their lives. And i....like it. I've never been this close to any body. I've never trusted someone this much. He even worries me sometimes. I told myself in the beginning not to get close to him but that was a fail.

As I'm walking back to the cave after getting us more water I notice Gon sleeping soundly on the ground next to the fire. It is pretty late. I sit down next to him and watch as his chest moves peacefully up and down. What is it about him that intrigues me so much? I lift my hand off the ground and slowly reach it out towards his face. I stop myself before I touch him. What am I doing..

I let out a long sigh and take my hand back. I scoot my knees up to my chest and watch him for a while until I drift off to sleep.

Next morning.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Gon's p.o.v)

The sound of the sweet chirps of birds wakes me up the next morning. I yawn and rub my eyes. I look at My reflection in a puddle of water. My hair is a mess. It looks like I rolled down a cliff or something. My eyes move to where Killua Is sleeping. No fair! He looks like an angel when he sleeps! I smirk. Hehehe..I wonder if he's ticklish. I creep over to him poke his cheek a few times. I'll wake him up first. He starts making these cute noises. "haa...na..hmm..." I cover my mouth to keep from laughing. I grab his face with the other hand and squeeze until he looks like a duck. "Pftttt."

He begins to open his eyes. The first thing he sees is me holding his face. "GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING." His face is bright red and he scoots himself away from me.

"Hahahahah! You look like a baby when you sleep. I couldn't help it. And what were you dreaming about? You were making some weird noises." I crawl back over to him.

The redness in his face doesn't go away. I let out a fake gasp. "Don't tell me you were having THAT kind of dream!?"

"Gaaaaa! Idiot! If course not!" He stands up and turns away from me.