Chapter 20

Gon's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I slowly start to relax my grip on the boy. Right before I completely let go the main door slams open. To my surprise, it's no other than Killua..he's sweating and out of breath. Why does he look so pissed...?

"What the hell is going on in here!?" Killua stomps in the room and heads straight towards me. He snatches the gun from my hands and shoves the boy out of my arms.

He gives me a glare. "Idiot..."

He then proceeds to stare down the man in front of of. The man had already lowered his gun at the presence of Killua.

"This boy is from earth isn't he? Is he...?" The man urges.

Killua quickly interrupts him. "He's not. I never made it to the right island. And the island I did land on..well he just happened to take an interest to me." He claims while shooting me a quick glance.

I don't understand what they are talking about at all. And how'd he figure out i was from earth..

It almost looked like the man frowned. Killua sighs. "I should have come to tell you how the mission went earlier..sorry. I failed. B..but I promise I'll go back and-! "

"Just forget it. At this point..I'll never see him again..and to be fair, I doubt he'd want anything to do with me." The man sets his gun on a counter by the kitchen. He turns back to Killua. "I think it would be best if you left. You shouldn't have any more to do with me. Don't want the higher ups knowing you have an unauthorized key to this room either."

Killua frowns and grabs my arm, pulling me off the ground. "Lets go Gon."

The room goes silent. After Killua muttered my name the man grasps at his head and looks like he's in pain. "Gahhh!"

Both Killua and I turn around. The boy who seemed to serve under him starts doing the same thing. Both of them have some sort of pain going through their heads.

Killua rushes over with a concerned look on his face. After minutes of this they both finally stop yelling. The man, now panting, lifts his head and stares at me.

"What happened!?" Killua asks frantically.

"I remember now."

"Are you saying you...." Killuas mouth drops.

"Ok does someone want to explain what is going on here!" I yell.

"I remember the names of my wife and child." The man says .

Killua is staring at me with wide eyes. He brings a hand over to cover his mouth.

"You should have just told me your name from the beginning.."
The man looks like he's about to burst into tears.

The man takes a deep breath. "Would you like to know who I am?" The man asks me.

I nod my head. Killua keeps looking at the two of us back and forth. He looks so confused..

"My name...my name is Ging."

I stand there waiting for him to explain more.

Killua grabs my hand and look me dead in the eye. "Is it really you? Gon y..your..." Killua looks like he's about to start crying.

I pull my hand away from his. "Killua. Your acting weird...please Just tell me what's going on."

"I can't believe I didn't know. This whole time. You were the one I was looking for."

"Huuuuh!?"

"Gon..that man..he's your father."

"What."
.
.
.
Ging takes a few steps closer to me. "If you'll listen..I can explain everything to you."