Chapter 9

Gon's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I turn my head to the back of the ship where there's a small latch which opens up and looks like it's used to carry luggage or something. That's when I get a really really stupid idea...

There's nothing holding me back..

I turn my head back and stare at the village in the distance. Something deep down in my chest is telling me to go with Killua...but..there's also something that's telling me to stay. This is my home. I've always lived here. Even so, where will I end up by staying here? I've never left. Never experienced something new. Ever since Killua arrived my life just feels..so much more exciting. I like that feeling. And then there's my Aunt Mito. Leaving her will be the hardest. But then again who would want someone like me staying here..I've always been an out cast.

I clench my fists, turn around, and step inside the compartment. There are plenty of extra suits and helmets in here along with some straps that are used to hold extra items. I quickly close the hatch and take a deep breath. There's no going back now..

I put on a helmet and strap myself in. Killua is going too be so mad..furious..

But I...want to be with him. My heart feels like it's about to beat out of my chest. I close my eyes and wait for the ship to take off. I may be leaving everything behind but at least I'll be happy. I won't have to be lonely any more. There's a huge weight in my chest. The only thing I wish I could have done was to say goodbye to Aunt Mito.

The ground started to shake and I can feel the ship begin to move. I hold my breath.

At first it's quite smooth but then the ship bursts off from the ground making the whole thing shake like crazy. I grasp onto whatever I can to keep my self from hitting anything.

Oh God I'm gonna die.

After quite awhile the shaking eventually stops. I wish there was a window in here so I could see what going on..

I let out a loud sigh. I look over next to me and see the small box with the necklace I was going to give Killua. Oh? I didn't realise I brought it..

I can feel my cheeks start to heat up.

That means I can still give it to him.

I grab the box from beside me and open it up. I run my finger across the smooth blue stone. This necklace..is a special one.

While I'm staring at the necklace I notice it starts floating..but not only that. I'm floating. The only thing keeping me down are the straps. Woahhhhh. T..this is so cool!

I grab the necklace and neatly but it back in the box.

My mind starts to wander off.

It's amazing how Killua can fly this thing. I bet it's pretty dangerous too. Wait..now that I think about it what am I gonna do when we actually get the where he lives? What if his people don't except me!? Where am I gonna stay?

The anxiety start flooding my mind.

That's when I start thinking about what Killua said before he got in the ship. He said he let me go..

What if he doesn't want anything to do with me any more. I shake my head trying to get rid of all those bad thoughts. Well just have to see when we get there.

6 long hours later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I dozed off the sleep a few times but other than that this ride has been utterly miserable..I just want off this thing.

Just as I think that, I feel the ship start to allow down. I perk my head and listen for any signs of arrival. There's a loud screeching sound before the ship comes to a halt. My heart starts beating like crazy again.

It sounds like the door to the main pilots seat opens and then slams shut. There are voices..now yelling...what's going on?

"What the hell were you thinking! How dare you disobey me and your father! You will be severely punished for this kind of behavior. Tsk..such a disappointment.." It sounds like some lady is talking to...I'm assuming Killua? Maybe that's his mom..?

"Screw you.." I hear Killua mumble.

Uh oh..

After that there's a loud slap and then footsteps stomping off in another direction. I have a hand over my mouth.

What do I do? Come out? Stay? I...I don't know what to do..

I hear Killua mumble some things under his breath.

Maybe I should come out now? It doesn't sound like anyone else is around. I take one deep breath.

I grab onto the latch from inside the compartment and slowly lift it open. I poke my head out.

I look around the area and see toons of other ships just like Killuas. They are all parked inside this..? Well I don't know what to call it. When I look back at Killua he has his eyes glued to me with the most horrified expression on his face. Oh no..He's not happy.

He stops over to me, grabs me by the arm and yanks me out of the compartment, and practically throws me too the ground. "Are you fucking serious right now..." He grits his teeth.

I look up at Him with the most innocent look on my face.

"You little-"

He doesn't say another word but quickly grabs me by the wrist and pulls me away. The moment he finds a private room he throws me inside and slams the door. "Gees that hurt.." I groan.

He glares at me. "I can't believe you right now. I knew you were dumb but I didn't think you'd actually be stupid enough to follow me. This isn't some game where you can do whatever you want! If anyone finds out your here they'll...." He turns his head away from me. " they'll hurt you.. " his voice softens after saying that last part.

"Why would you leave every thing behind to come here?"

I stare at him. "I came here because -!?"

I don't even get to finish my sentence before Killua shoves me against the closest wall that's away from the door and throws a hand over my mouth. He puts a finger up to his lips. "Don't make any noise." He whispers in my ear. I nod slowly.

Slow footsteps inch closer outside the door. Someone rattles the door knob but luckily it's locked. They stop with the door and continue to walk away.

Killua's eyes stay focused on the door but me on the other hand..can't help but notice the position we are in. Killua is holding me against a wall, hand over my mouth, body almost pressing against mine. His right leg is slightly between both of mine. I gulp.

My face instantly turns reder than a tomato. He's so..close.
.
.
.
Too close..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Question time #2!

How will Gon react to being is such a position with Killua?
A. Gon will get too flustered to even talk 😳
B. Gon will push Killua away from him 🙅
C. Gon will start to feel something arise from "down there" 👀
D. Gon will hold his breath until he passes out 😵