Chapter 19

Gon's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After I leave Killua's room I head straight towards Leorio's clinic. I know exactly how to get there because a little while ago Killua showed me a map. Once I get further down the hall way, I hear the laughs of some guards walking closer to where I'm at.

Uh oh...

Without really thinking I take a sharp turn down the nearest hallway. There are more guards down this way..

I look around my surroundings frantically trying to find somewhere to hide. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a small air vent. I crouch down, remove the vent lid, and crawl inside. I place the lid back on and crawl further inside to vent. The foot steps and sounds of people talking seem to stop right in front of the vent. I gulp. I can't risk getting caught here.

I clench my eyes shut for a few seconds and open them slowly. Guess I'll have to travel away in this vent then...

I crawl as quiet as I can farther and farther taking as few turns possible. I don't know where I am...but these tunnels seem to be going slightly upward.

A sense of panic starts to flood in my head. My palms are sweating and I start feeling sick. What am I going to do?

I keep going further in the vents until I finally see another vent opening. I look through the metal bars to make sure no one is in the room.

It looks like someone's living quarters. There's a living room and a kitchen as well as two other rooms. From what I can see it doesn't look like anyone is in the room. I take a deep breath before taking off the vent lid and crawling out into the room.

The first thing I do is start towards the door. I turn the handle but it doesn't open. "Damn it."

I slide a hand through my hair and sigh. "Why on earth can't I open the door from the inside? There isn't even a lock?"

Right before I turn around, I freeze.

"Move and I'll shoot." A voice from behind me demands.

I can feel the blood drain from my face. Someone was here..

"Put your hands above your head!"

I start doing as the voice says.

"Slowly!"

I can't run. There's no where to go.

"Jesus Mio put the gun down for crying out loud." Another voice emerges. This one sounds older and deeper.

"But Sir there's an intruder-"

"Just listen to me God damnit."

I hear a loud sigh and then the lowering of the gun.

I stay facing the opposite direction of them. "Turn around." The older voice demands.

I hesitate for a moment but then I turn around until I'm facing the two strangers. One of them, the one holding the gun, looks around my age. He's got black slicked back hair and is wearing an all black uniform of some sort. My eyes drift to the other guy. He..looks around 30-40. Black hair as well. He's just wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

"Now, what are you doing in my room? And how did you get in here? There's very few people on this ship who have access to this room. " The older guy asks sternly giving off a warning in his voice.

"I...I went though the vents.." I mumble. I don't know if I should be lying if telling the truth.

For some reason he burst out laughing. "HAHAH no way. You must have been really desperate to get in here then? What are you a spy? Did you come in here to try and kill me?" He smirks.

I shake my head frantically. "I don't even know who you are! I was just trying to-"

"Wait. You dont?" He has that same smirk on his face.

"How is that possible? Everyone know who I am."

I instantly cover my mouth.

After a few seconds his smirk fades and his facial expression completely changes. He looks like he just saw a ghost. He grabs the boy next to him and pulls him to the side. "I want a full background search on him. I want to know every last thing about him. Do it now!"

"B..but sir I don't have the authority -"

"figure it out of I'll have the higher ups send you right back to where you came from."

The boy instantly shuts his mouth and nods his head. He silently runs into one of the bedrooms in the place and shuts the door behind him.

"I want your name, age, date of birth, and where the hell you came from."

I glare at him. "And why should I tell a random stranger that personal stuff."

moments after I say that he takes a gun from his belt and aims it at my head. "I don't have time to fucking play around. Tell me who you are."

I grit my teeth together. I stay silent. He won't shoot. I can feel it.

I hear him load the gun. He won't do it.

There's a loud slam coming from the room that boy went into. He has the door open wide and he looks flustered and out of breath. He has a small tablet in one hand and an even smaller one in the other. "S..sir...h...hes.....*pants*......His name is-"

For some reason..I don't want these people to know who I am and where I came from. That would ruin everything for me. Before the boy can finish his sentence I Sprint as fast as I can and jump at him until we both crash to the ground. Both tablets slam on the ground and power off. I don't waist another second and grab the gun that the boy had and hold it to his head. This isn't what I want to do but I don't have any other choice.

There older man stares at me and then at the boy.

I whisper to the boy. "Say a word and you die." Ahhh I hate saying that.

"ignore him Mio, Tell me."

The boy doesn't even look phased by this. It's almost like..He was ready to die at this very moment.

I slap a hand over his mouth to prevent him from saying anything.

There older man let's out a long sigh. "There's no way you can get out of this situation. If he dies, nothing changes. Therefore keeping him as a hostage is useless."

"What is wrong with you!? He's still a human!"

He smirks. "You don't have the guts to kill him anyways."

I clench my eyes shut. "..."

"Just give up."

I slowly start to relax my grip on the boy. Right before I completely let go the main door slams open. To my surprise, it's no other than Killua..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Question time!

What do you think is about to go down?

I need to go to sleep- 0-0