Chapter 17

Gon's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up and the room was completely dark. The only thing I could hear was the soft breathing of Alluka next to me. We both must have fell asleep waiting..I sit up in the bed and wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before standing up. I take a peak at the clock in Killua's night stand. It's been 8 hours..shouldn't he be done now?

I turn back to Alluka and walk back to the bed quickly. I shake her shoulder trying to wake her up. Her eyes pop open and she sits up abruptly. "What is it?"

"It's been 8 hours. We should go check on Killua."

She nods and gets off the bed. We both get some shoes on and rush out the door into the white hallways. She walks in front of me since I don't know the way.

Once we get there we look up at the light above the room Killua is in and it's still red. "Why's it taking so long." Alluka asks.

I bite my lip. "I don't know."

I turn my head to the sound of foot steps approaching. It's Leorio and one other person next to him. They stop when the reach us.

"The surgeons informed me that there were a few slight complications..but he should be fine. They said another 20 minutes and he'll be done. After that he'll need to rest for a while." Leorio explains.

The boy next to him looks slightly panicked. "Oh..and this is Kurapika. A friend of Mine and Killua."

Kurapika manages a smile. "Nice to meet you."

I nod. "I'm Gon! It's nice seeing more of Killua's friends."

Alluka has her arms crossed while she stares at the door that blocks her from Killua.

All of us are waiting eagerly to see him.
.
.
.
20 minutes later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The red light above the room finally turns off. All of us stand up. After a few more minutes some of the doctors come out of the room.

"He's resting right now but your all welcome to go inside. The surgery went fine and he'll be ok."

I let out a loud sigh of relief. We all go inside the room and look at Killua who is sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. I can feel tears start to prick at my eyes. Don't cry...

Alluka runs past is all and gives him a hug even though he doesn't move an inch. She's practically balling her eyes out right now. "I'm so glad your ok.." She exclaims.

I inch closer to the bed and stare at Killua's face. What would I have done without you.

You're every thing to me..

After everyone visits him they leave but I decide to stay a bit longer. Alluka waited outside the room.

I get in my knees and lay my head on the bed while watching him. His chest is slowly moving up and down and some of his hair has fallen onto his face. I reach my hand out a push back his hair. I want him to wake up. But when he does...what'll I do? Do I tell him how I feel? Do I wait? Or do I not tell him at all? I don't know...

Killua shifts his position a bit and starts too stir awake.

The moment his eyes open I instantly pop my head up. "K..killua!"

He looks around the room for a second and then back at me. His lips form a smile. "Hi Gon.."

I love my body forward and lean into him, wrapping my arms around him. He slowly does the same. "

"Did you really miss me that much?"

I nod. "I did! I thought you were gonna die!"

Killua roles his eyes and smiles again. "Meh. I wouldn't let something like that kill me."

"Oh..so..um..What were you gonna tell me before you went into surgery?"

Killua's face turns red and he looks away from me. "Well, I uh..I want to wait a little longer before I tell you. When I get out of the hospital, I'll take you somewhere amazing and tell you there. Just wait a little longer, ok?"

I nod. "Alright then. When will they realise you."

"They said a couple days. Although recovering will take a few months."

"I'll sleep in here with you until then."

He laughs. "You don't have too."

"but you want me too"

He pauses. "I..I never said that.." He mumbles.

I climb into the bed next to Killua. "But I know it's what you want."

He turns his face away from me. "Do whatever you want."

I giggle to myself.

Later that night
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Neither Killua or I have been able to fall asleep yet. We're both just looking at each other. And my head is full of thoughts.

"Killua?"

"Mhm"

"Are you going to go back to earth to find your friend again?"

He takes a while before replying. Like he's really thinking about it.

"That was kind of random ya know?" He looks at me with a weird look.

"but if you really wanna know then yes."

For some reason I wasn't expecting him too say yes. Not after everything he's been through since then. "Wait what? Why would you do that? You got seriously injured the last time you tried-"

"I have too." Is all he says.

"But why.."

"Gon it..it really doesn't concern you. Let's just go to sleep ok?"

"Ok...."

After he said that, that's when I realized that I still have a lot to learn about Killua. I still don't know a ton about him. And I get it he doesn't want to tell me anything but I'll still get worried about him. I just don't want him to do something dangerous. A sigh escapes my lips. Killua has his body turned away from me and looks like he's already asleep. Guess I should at least try to get some rest.

I shut my eyes for the night.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiii Its question time!

Why do you think Killua is so secretive when it comes to anything related to the friend he's looking for?

A. He doesn't trust Gon
B. He wants Gon to figure it out himself
C. There's a lot more to it then Gon thinks
D. He just wants to keep Gon out of his business

👀👄👀

             👀👄👀

                          👀👄👀

                                       👀👄👀.                           Don't do drugs kids