Chapter 29 (last chapter)

Killua's p.o.v
••••••••••••••••

The 6 hours of flying went by much quicker then the first time I had Gon on a ship. Probably cause he's right next to me this time. I turn to my side and glance over at Gon. "We'll be landing very soon. You two in the back, make sure your buckled to something. This could get rough."

Gon looks straight ahead and his mouth drops from the view. "Wow..we're really almost there."

A smile forms on my face. I just nod quickly and then start preparing for entering the atmosphere and for landing.

I look back at Alluka who has a worried expression written all over her face. "Are you scared?" I ask.

She fumbled to get words out. "I..um..no! I'm not scared!" She crossed her arms and looks away from me. I chuckle to myself.

"Just ask Mio to hold your ha-" She kicks the back of my chair quickly.

Gon holds in a laugh. And Mio just roles his eyes.

I go back to focusing on getting the ship safely to Earth. When we enter Earths atmosphere the ships gets real shaky and bumpy. Everyone stays silent. I press a few buttons to start slowing the ship down to prepare for landings. At first all we can see are clouds but once we break through then we can see the ocean that goes for thousands of miles. Mio and Alluka have shock in their eyes as they stare out the windows. Gon keeps his focus on everything I do. "When we get to the island...let me do the talking." Gon says quite loudly for me to be able to hear.

I nod in agreement.

Each second that goes by we get closer and closer to Gon's island. At first it was just a tiny spec but now it's in full view. I can tell Gon is starting to get nervous. After getting close enough to the island I press a button that brings out the wheels of the ship and slow the ship down even more. When the wheels hit the ground everything shakes and we all brace for impact just in case we hit something. Seconds after hitting the ground the ship roles to a screeching stop. We're all trying to catch our breath. I takes the key card out of the ship and it slowly start to power off.

"W..we're here now." Gon mumbles.

"Yea. I'm sure the whole village knows that somethings up." I add.

Gon lets out a sigh. "I think I should go by myself to talk to the village leaders.."

I shake his head. "There's no more by yourself. We're all in this together now. Let's all go."

Gon thinks about this for a moment but eventually nods in agreement. Mio and Alluka step outside the ship. Alluka bends over and touches the soft grass with her hand. Her face lights up. She gets on her knees, then her back and is basically rolling around in the grass. "This is grass! It's so...amazing!!!!" Mio try's to hide his excitement but he ends up in the ground with Alluka. "I can't believe we're really here." Alluka whispers.

Gon smiles down at her. "We should probably get going to the village. I'll definitely show you guys around later."

Mio gets up and helps Alluka off the ground. Killua walks next to me.

With each step Gon takes the more and more anxious he gets . He's just scared they will react the same way they did towards me the first time i came here. And if that happens..we'll have to leave to another island and I know he really doesn't want to have to do that. When we get about a mile and a half away from the village there are already people standing in the distance waiting to see what happened. As we get closer I can hear people gasping and voices from all over arise.

"Is it really!?"

"There's no way.."

"It's him!"