Chapter 18

Killua's p.o.v          -slightly spicy Warning ahead-
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I only slept for a few hours before I was woken by the sudden sound of movement from beside me. I open my eyes and give them a quick rub before looking to my side. Gon is sitting up, wide awake, and his face is red. He doesn't take his eyes off me.

"Um..Gon Are you ok?"

He shakes his head no.

"Huh!? Then what's wrong? Are you sick?"

He shakes his head no again. He then proceeds to move his body closer to me.

"Ah..what are you do-!?"

He quickly swings one of his legs over more to where both his legs are on either side of my waist. I can feel my heart racing inside my chest. He slides a hand under my shirt.

I instantly grab his hand. "W..what...why are you doing this.." I mumble while turning my face to his my increasing blush.

"I..can't hold back any longer Killua~"

After those words he slides his knee between my legs making me gasp. I quickly cover my mouth. He leans down and removes my hands from my face. He caresses my cheek and then moves his face only inched apart from mine.

Is this really happening right now..

Well...

I might as well...take advantage of it..

I pull Gon's head down until our lips touch. He bites my lower lip until I open up letting his tongue explore my mouth. I quickly flip him over to where I am now on to of him. His hands are sliding up my back through my shirt and he eventually just takes it off. I do the same to him. I break the kiss and stare into his eyes. "Gon..I.."

He stares back at me but with a strange look on his face. He takes his hand and places a finger over my mouth. "Its time to wake up Killua~...see you next time."

Morning
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I instantly spring forward in bed letting out a loud gasp loud enough to wake up Gon.

He sits up abruptly and turns to look at me with a worried look on his face. "What happened!"

I stare at him for a moment until my face turns completely red. I quickly cover my mouth and jump out of the bed, and run towards the nearest bathroom. I shut the door behind me and look at !myself in the mirror. Did I really just...have that kind of dream about him..

There's a soft knock on the door. "Um..Killua? You ok?"

"Y..yea..I just...I'm fine.."

The door knob turns and Gon walks in. "Ahhh don't come in!"

I turn my body away from him. All I here are his steps walking closer to me.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

I pause. "I mean I wouldn't say it was bad-...I mean..sure.."

I scratch the back of my neck.

His arms wrap around my waist and he places his head on my shoulder. "Its ok..."

I gulp. "U..um..why don't we go start on that bet we made!"

"no way! You need to stay here and rest for a few more days."

"Ughhh."

Gon grabs my arm and drags me back to the bed. "But I'm fine, really."

"That's what you said last time. Anyways, I'm going to get dressed and then get us some breakfast."

I nod. Gon strides over to a cabinet in the room and pulls out a fresh pair of clothes. He starts undressing right there.

I turn my head away from him but when he throws his shirt off I can't help but sneak a peak. A light blush spreads across my face. What is wrong with me...

The images in my brain of the dream I had start popping back in my head. I instantly snap my head back. Would I really be able to do those things with him...gahhhh What am I even thinking.

When Gon finishes getting dressed he leaves my hospital room to find Leorio so he can get us some food. While I'm alone, I take that time to think some things over. There's a quick knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door slides open and Kurapika walks in. "How are you holding up Killua?"

"I'm alright. I just want to leave."

Kurapika roles his eyes. "Always so impatient."

"I haven't seen you in a while...how have the missions been going."

"Ehh..there alright. Not as fun when I'm by myself." He says.

I look down at my hands. "Once I'm healed up, I'm going to take Gon on a mission. I'll take a two person ship."

"That sounds like a terrible idea. It's too risky."

"He said he can handle what we have to do everyday so I made a bet with him..."

"What kind of bet?"

I start to get a heavy feeling in my chest. "If I win..I take him back to earth..but if he wins he gets to stay."

"But he practically has no chance at winning-"

"That's why I made the bet in the first place..it's not like I want him to leave..I wish he could stay with me, but..He has a home on earth. He has someone there who misses him. And I know later on..he'll regret choosing to stay with me. " I try and avoid sounding too sad. I don't want Kurapika to worry too much.

"Hm."

Kurapika stands up and prepares to leave the room. "Its your decision.." And with that he leaves.

I sit quietly and think to myself.
.
.
.
Sometimes....being in love can hurt the most.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••