5*

My eyes started to flutter open and I could already feel my head start to pound. Great.

The second half of last night was such a blur, I couldn't remember much after Niall and Louis tried to do an Irish jig on the DJ stand and completely failed, falling onto the floor in cackles of laughter. I remembered Laura and Liam having a 'shot race' with 7 shots, the first one to 7 wins. Won what? Who the hell knows. My memories were slowly coming back to me, bit by bit like flashes of light, causing me even more of a headache.

I slowly opened one eye, instantly being blinded by the crack of light peeking through the dark blue curtains of my room.

I reach my hand out from underneath the warm covers to check my phone.

10.37am
*3 missed calls
Louis T - 3.33am
Louis T - 3.37am
Unknown number - 5.45am

I lifted the phone to my face to inspect the missed calls on my phone, I vaguely remember Louis calling me while I was outside near 4 am to let me know that they were leaving soon and asking me where I was. I was used to having missed calls from Louis on a night out, I was always the one person in the group to randomly walk off, dance with strangers or just go on an adventure by myself, I'm sure it became annoying to them, there has been many nights where I have been missing for hours and no one knows where I am and I decide to show up again, usually with food in my hands.

I shifted and sat up in bed slightly, wondering who the unknown number was from, my brows pressing together so they formed a crease between them, I am sure we got home at around half four, so whoever called me was a while after we had left the city centre to come home.

I pressed my hands into my temple, tossing my phone on to the bed, I remember downing drinks with Niall and Scarlet, I remember sitting in a shopping trolley while Niall pushed me down the road, I remember singing songs in the street. I remember Layla almost kissed me.

Fuck - I tried to forget that happened but I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she asked if I would fuck her? Part of me wishes I would have just said no, part of me wishes I'd have said yes straight away. I wanted to ask her about it, but I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere, its not like we were friends who had a drunken moment, up until last night I got the vibe she didn't like me one bit.

I sighed sitting up, slowly swinging my legs over the side of my bed, tiredly rubbing my eyes with my head in my hands. I needed some paracetamol.

I grabbed my black loose shorts and put them on my naked body, I headed out to the kitchen to make some tea, my bare feet padding along the cold wooden floors. I got to the small kitchen we all shared to see Louis and Liam sat drinking tea in silence, Louis with his hood up and looking as bad as I felt.

"Jesus you both look awful." I stated in truth, my raspy voice filling the room, it felt strained from all the singing and alcohol from last night.

"Ssshhhhhhh." Liam held his finger up to my mouth as I reached where they were sat at the breakfast bar. "Too loud Harry, too loud" he whispered while taking his head into his hands, suffering from a hangover from hell I suspect.

"The volume was barely above a whisper Li." I chuckled to him, turning my back to open the drawer where we kept the 'hangover kit'. The hangover kit was basically a small Tupperware box that Louis and Niall made up, it was filled with pain killers, eye drops, breath mints, and a pack of emergency cigarettes. It come in handy a lot of the time, we were all grateful for it being there.

I put two pills in my mouth and swallowed them with a glass of cold water. Pulling out a cigarette and flicking on the kettle to make a cup of tea.