15*

tw // strong sexual scenes

Harry Styles

Saturday's were quickly becoming my favourite day of the week by far. The buzz of performing in front of a live audience will never tire me, I loved everything about it, even the nervous sickly feeling I would get before every performance, I loved every moment of it. I loved the applause, I loved watching the crowd sing along and bop their heads to the music. Music had a universal language, no matter where you were from, who you were, what you have done, who you are ashamed to be, and who you want to be, music was there. It united people together in the most beautiful way, and to play some form of role in that was absolutely amazing for me.

Niall absolutely killed it tonight, the crowd ate him up when he sung Life in the Fast Lane, and I mean they ate him up. Everyone was cheering for the grit in his voice, which fueled his confidence as the song went on, it was wonderful to watch. The girls' performance tonight was truly magnificent. I watched from the balcony as they strutted out in rhinestone covered police uniforms, gliding across the stage effortlessly, as always. I could never grow tired of watching them perform, of watching Layla perform.

Watching her up on stage was like seeing her in her true form, off stage she is guarded and can be mean, and well now I know that is because she is in a gang and has killed people, up on stage she was just Layla. She was free of everything, all of her pressures and things she has done just didn't exist, she was just Layla Reynolds, or Layla Red if we were going by her stage name. The chains she held herself captive in were broken off and she was pure.

Finally toasting the night to a round of vodka shots in the performers lounge, the vibe in here tonight was electric, even Simone and Frank, the soul singer and saxophonist were joining in with the shots, enjoying the atmosphere.

"To Niall - for making tonight one of the best nights we have had at Ruby for a long time." Scarlet cheered as everyone raised their glasses.

"To the rest of the band for carrying his nervous ass and being amazing too." Louis added, fighting for recognition.

"To everyone." Layla chimed in, rolling her eyes at Louis. I got the sense she wasn't too fond of him, but then again she gave off that vibe to everyone, even me and we had kissed three times now and had been honest with each other in stating we had crossed the 'friends' boundary.

Well, I was honest about my feelings - but seeing as she didn't run away screaming when I told her how much I liked her, I took that as a good sign. I was just hoping I wasn't fooling myself.

"Modo?" I ask, eager to get dancing and sweating this week away.

Ever since Wednesday, I have been a little on edge. After what I witnessed in Layla's apartment, and our 3 am rendezvous in Hyde Park, I was feeling off. I mean, how would things change now? I wasn't afraid of Layla, but I can only imagine the evil she has committed, given the fact that she is in a gang, I mean did I really want to get involved with that? Did I want the boys involved in that? If I was being selfish, I would jump in feet first with Layla but I had to think of the boys and everything we have already been through, I didn't want them involved with something like this. I wanted to keep them safe, I wanted to keep myself safe. However, everything in my being was calling out to Layla, I ached for her. Just having her in the same room as me, relaxed me. Even when it shouldn't.

"HELL YEAH." Niall and Liam chanted, they loved Modo and had wanted to go back ever since we went out the first time with the girls.

"Suppose so." Louis agreed, trying to look at Laura but as soon as his eyes landed on her she looked away and turned her body away from him. Strange. I didn't say anything, but I definitely noticed.