9

I am just going to leave that outfit there for reference ;)

Harry Styles

"Just one more Harryyyyy, come on" Laura protested as I held up my hand at the shot she was offering me

"Laura you've force fed me five shots already, and we have only been here for half an hour" I laugh at her, I could already feel my head buzzing due to the shots we were all rapidly firing back.

"Exactly, we should be six shots in by now" she insisted, slowly bringing the shot glass up to my lips, her flirty eyebrow dancing at me, I rolled my eyes at her and took the glass from her nimble fingers, tipping the vodka down my throat, the burning sensation becoming less intense the more I was drinking, she smiled as I did, relishing in the fact that she got me to agree.

"Why are you trying to get me all liquored up anyway?" I question her, raising my eyebrow and smirking slightly as I nudged my arm with hers.

"I just feel like we all need to let loose" She shrugged, lining up more shots for everyone. This girl really could hold her liquor well, we had been here for less than an hour and I could already feel my eyelids getting heavier, I glanced around the room at the bodies dancing together on the floor, as much as they could dance to indie music anyway, the room was dark but the lights from the lowered ceilings were flashing pinks and blues and greens, giving the room a unique hue that I always loved.

A lot of sins could be forgiven in this lighting.

"Harry tell her to stop this woman is going to kill us" Niall laughed as I turned my head back around to see Laura trying to force another shot into Niall.

"Oh come on tough guy, I thought you were immune to alcohol, ya know, the irish and that" almost challenging him using his own words against him.

"Come on lad, you need to catch up" Louis smirks as he tips back another shot, his eyes pinned on Laura the entire time.

I smiled to myself, "just take the shot Ni, you will never win" I shook my head at him, his eyes widened in surrender as he tipped back his head and let Laura pour the shot in for herself.

Scarlet and Liam were out on the floor dancing and clinking beer bottles with each other, I smiled to myself at how well we all seemed to be getting on, briefly remembering how nervous we all were a couple of weeks ago around them and now here we all were trading shots and dancing with each other like we had known them for years.

I sauntered over to the bar to order myself a beer, after all the vodka I needed something a bit more slow paced, my feet slightly sticking to the floor as I made my way across the room, dodging my way through tattooed skin, trying to avoid bumping into someone as my balance was becoming impaired already.

Behind the bar was the chill room, 3 large pool tables were in the middle of the room surrounded by rectangular tables and old battered couches with people kissing and grinding on each other, I shut my eyes momentarily to try and regain some vision while waiting for my drink. The bottle soon came, and as I passed my money to the bartender I glanced behind him to spot Sarah, bending over the pool table before taking a perfect shot, leaving the men who were watching her in awe. She looked up to catch my stare, as if she knew I was there the whole time, knowing I was looking at her.