16*

Holy shit, thank you all so much for 1k! My mind can't comprehend that, I love you all. ♡

tw // sexual content

Harry Styles 

Waking up was always bittersweet, I loved the feeling of stretching in the morning, and everything is a little bit out of connection with reality, but then reality sinks in and you're tired already, that's the bitter part.

I stretched my limbs out across the bed with my eyes closed groaning loud as my toes stretched outward and my hands balled up in fists at the side of my head, feeling every inch of the soft covers I was lying beneath until I noticed mid stretch that this wasn't my bed. I opened one eye quickly, peeking round the room in a confused daze until I spot Layla sitting on one of the arm chairs, a cigarette hanging out of her mouth while she looked through some paperwork, her face was full of focus, whatever she was reading had her full attention. 

I smiled to myself as I sat up in bed, my body still aching slightly, like it always does after a night of drinking. 

"Morning." I croaked as I sat with my back against the headrest, watching her from across the room. Her head snapped up to me immediately, a grin stretched across her face as she tossed the papers onto the coffee table. 

"Sleep well Bunny?" She smiled as she put out her cigarette before sauntering across the room to the bed. 

"I still don't like that nickname." I smirked as she sat at the end of the bed watching me intently, her eyes scanning across my bare chest. 

"Didn't mind it last night though, right?" She teased, playfully. 

I laughed as I shuffled a bit more until I was sat up right, the red satin sheets pooling at my waist. She was right, I didn't really mind it. It was a little too soft of a nickname for my liking, but it sounded so sensual when falling out of her mouth. I briefly thought about last night, how overwhelmingly amazing it was in every way, it was the type of sex that used up all of your senses, touch, taste, sound, sight and smell. Each one of them were completely consumed by her, and our actions last night. I had to stop thinking about it before my boner became too noticeable. 

I looked up to her as I noticed she was still staring at my bare chest, her eyes tracing over my tattoos while biting her bottom lip subtly, it made me feel good when she looked at me like that. 

"Are you objectifying me with your eyes right now miss?" I taunt, snapping her attention up to my eyes as a wicked smile burned bright on her face. 

"And if I was?" She almost whispers. 

"Well come here, I don't bite." I say, patting the space next to me, noticing she was still sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Oh darling, what if I wanted you to?" She seductively spoke, as she crawled up the bed slightly, what a sight that was. To have this temptress crawling towards me on the bed, I wondered if she would ever let me take control, I wanted to make her feel just as good as she did for me. I doubted it, but a man could dream. 

"I think that could be arranged baby." I smile as she climbed into my lap above the covers, straddling me so her knees were either side of my hips. She was still wearing the over sized t-shirt she had on for bed last night, but I could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear and my boxers had somehow come off over night, I had a tendency to do that in my sleep. Knowing there was only thin material between us made my skin burn at the thought. 

"Are you usually this aroused in the morning, or is this just for me?" Layla teased as her fingers traced over the edge of the sheets, her nails grazing lightly against my waist, I flexed out of instinct at the contact.