What am I gonna do?

I looked at the man paralyzed. Someone cleared their throath making us look away. Wait. He was the man from my visions. "You are from laketown I premisure?"Balin said approaching him. "What business you have in here?"the bargeman asked. "We are only grocers from the blue mountains"Balin smiled. I got over to Kili. I tended his wound. Then I heard:"Aye two girls one boy"the man had said. If he had children he had a wife. I sighed. "And wife must be a beauty?" "Yes she was"Oh mahal. I feel bad for him. "I a...."Enough of niceties"Dwalin growled cutting his brother of. "Dwalin!"I snapped walking over. "What?"he asked. "Think.a.little"I hissed. "Can you helps us?"I asked from the man. "I am not crazy"he shook his head. "Please my brother has blacking wound from an orc arrow and that is nothing good please we'll pay douple"I begged. He looked at my teary chocolate eyes. He slowly nodded. "Get on"he ushered us. I walked over to him as I was last to hop on. "Thank you"I said. He nodded. Slowly we got moving I went to stand next to the man. "Sonja at yer service"I bowed. "Bard at yours"he said looking ahead. I sat down. "Why are you dealing with this lot?"he asked. "The leader is my uncle and those two over there are my brothers"I explained. "How did they let you in so dangerous quest?"he asked. "Well I am trained and was by two strongest dwarfs still alive and they didnt want me to break in peaces or suffer"then I widened my eyes when I understood what I said. "Why would you suffer? May I ask"he slowly asked. "My mother does not exactly like me and father is dead. And my uncle and brothers are always there. Uncle has raised me. Mother is great to my brothers but to me...she can get her hand raised many times and the last one is thing I dont wanna talk about. But then I understood that I have a father but no mother"I told him quetly. He looked at me his eyes now soft. He understood what I meant by raised hand. How many times I had a purple cheek for her. My mind changed to Nackuri. I closed my eyes"Is everything alright?"Bard asked. I had started visibly tremble. He took somekind of towel and wrapped it gently over to me. Then I understood how cold I was. I pulled it closer"Thank you"I said quetly. He smiled softly. His beautiful brown eyes twinkling. Oh lord beautiful? I'm fallin I know and fast. What am I gonna do?