One

I cried to my brothers chest. Suddenly I felt weard. The wind started blowing again around us. Then it stopped. I felt arms around me. I looked at the face I never thought I would see. I heard Tauriel leave. I looked in Kilis bright brown eyes. "Brother? Oh my brother"I said happily hugging the life out from him. "I love you. I love you. I love you"I kept saying all over again. "Now we need to get to the ice. Everyone are there"he said. We ran together there. All the dwarves. I saw uncle in Oins tending. Right now I did not care. I ran and hugged him. "I love you uncle'I said. "I love you to my daughter"he whispered. "And your and Dwalins marriage" i froze. "Has been canceled." I hugged him tighter." I will never hurt you again"he said caressing my cheek. Then I ran to Dwalin and hugged him. "The marriage has been canceled"I squeled happily. Then hugged Balin and Bilbo for measure. Then Fili. He took me by the waist and twirled me around. I laughed. "I love you brother"I whispered. "Oh so do I"Fili laughed."You or me?" I asked. "Both" he laughed. "Sonja!"I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw the familiar raven haired bowman. I ran to him. I hugged his midsection. "You are alright are the children?"I whispered to his chest. "Yes"he looked down at me one tear sliding on his cheek. I kissed it away cupping his face. I gently claimed his lips to mine. He huffed and pulled me closer lifting me up in the air. We finally pulled away breathless. "One question there is still"He said little nervous. He fell to his knee. "Will you become my wife and new mother to my children ?"he asked. I fell to my knees in front of him. "Do you even have to ask"I laughed and hugged him. He laughed merrily and lifted me up spinning me around. He is the one. My one.