Power

From the bushes came man yelling:"Thieves! Fire! Murder!" "Ahh Radagast the brown"Gandalf sighed. "Gandalf I been looking for you. Greenwood is sick"Radagast whispered. He startet to think something and I dozed off. Who was the man? He was handsome you can say without hesitation. But why was he in the dream? It felt so real. I woke from my thoughts when warg jumped up. I threw one of my throwing knives on his throat and Dwalin finished it. Kili shot another and Uncle finished it. "Warg scouts! Witch means orc pack is not far behind"Uncle exlaimed. "Who did you tell about this quest beond your kin?"Gandalf asked. "No one" "Who did you tell?" "No one I sware"the fought. "We have to get out of here"Dwalin said. "We can't. We have no ponies they bolted"Ori said. "I'll draw them off"Radagast told. "These are Gundabad wargs theyll out run you"Gandalf told. "These are Rhosgobel rabbits. I'd like to see them try"Radagast smirked. And now we run. I didn't listen anything I just ran. We were finally behind some rock. My wrist was burning like hell. Oh shit it hurts. Uncle nodded towards Kili who jumped up and shot the warg. It let  out huge crys. I was sure the orcs heard us. And they did. We ran to some more open area. "WERE SURROUNDED!!!"Fili yelled. Then everything blocked out completely. Air startet  to blow from my fingers sending the wargs on the ground. When it stopped I looked my uncle and Kili wide eyed.  They were only ones up there anymore. "SONJA! KILI!"Uncle yelled. We ran down  there, Gandalf was looking at me corcerned. Then body  of a orc fell down, "Elfs"Uncle spat.

A/N

sorry I know these chapters are shit but it will get better I promise