Safe

Previously

Your new fiance is....
Present
Dwalin son of Fundin you share a room from this day further

My eyes went wide. The letter fell. Then I saw Dwalin reading his letter. His eyes also widened as he read something. He then looked at me. "No this is gone to far"He said shaking his head. I nodded. "We need to talk to him"I said. He nodded. "What is it with ya two"Balin asked. "Read my letter"I whispered. We started walking with Dwalin. "This can't happen again. I can't be sold again"I whispered. He nodded. We knocked the door of the gold room. "Come in"there was a gruff voice. I opened and saw him. Uncle thorin. He was skinnier and not slept well eather. "I see you two have gotten the letters"He said. "Yes we have and we can't do this"Dwalin said. "Yes you can" thorin commanded. "You are doing same as mother did"I said. "No your mother got money and sold you to someone she did not know. This is different"he snapped. "Same purpose get me from your shoulders!"I barged. "You are wed to Dwalin. I am your king you listen to me"he shouted. I ran away. I needed to get away. "You really cannot see what you have become"I heard Dwalin say to Thorin. I slid down a wall crying. I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw tattooed hand sticking out for me. I took it and Dwalin hauled me up. I hugged him. "Shh Lassie"he tried to calm me. "What are we gonna do?"I asked desperetly. "We will sort things out"He whispered. "What if we can't?"I sobbed. "If things go that way and we are wed. I promise I'll take care of you and make sure you have good home and life"he promised. "Thank you Dwalin. I trust you. We can sort this out"I whispered hugging him tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could we forget. Here we are in the room we have to share but how we sleep here. Only one bed. And it's not large at all. Are you in any position you will touch the one sleeping next to you. "I sleep on the floor"Dwalin grumpled. "No if we are to sleep in this room for long are you gonna sleep that time on the floor?"I asked. He sat on the bed. We tossed and turned till we found the way to sleep. Back to back. Oh dear lord why uncle why!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone shaking me I bolted awake. I saw Bilbo. "Are you daft do you know what time it is?'I snapped quetly. "Can you come with me?"he asked. "Where?"i asked. "Tell you when we are out from this room"he said. I nodded. Dwalin was fast asleep. We were finally out from the room. I was only in night gown and the grey cardigan. "I'm going to laketown"he said. "Give this to Bard"he showed me something. I gasped it was the arkenstone. "I'm not sure.."I thoght out loud. Then we heard footsteps. "Im going now"Bilbo said and ran. I was there alone. "What are you doing awake? Trying to go get some of the treasure?"Uncles voice yelled. "No of course not"I said right away. He then came right in front of me. "What are you doing up then?"he asked. "I umm i"I stammered. "So you were trying to steal it"he barged. "I was not trying to steal your stupid treasure I am not as stupid as you to fall in love it sea of worthless gold"before I knew it I felt stinging pain on my cheek that made me fall on the ground.He just slapped me. My uncle who I trusted with my life slapped me. I shook my  head stood up and ran after Bilbo. I need to get out from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got there finally where Gandalf and Bard were. I knocked one of the tents  posts. Gandalf saw my tear streaked face and purple turning cheek. He instantly lifted his arm and wrapped it around me. Bilbo was talking with Bard. "Fellows. Here is someone!"Gandalf called out. "Sonja.."Bard whispered as he saw me. He first smiled then it disappeared when he saw my cheek. "Who did that?"Bilbo asked. We sat down I was next to Bard opposite Bilbo and Gandalf opposite Bard. "Un-uncle.."my voice braking right away. Bard gathered me in his arms. I buried my face between his shoulder and neck. I felt safe. Truly safe. He just stroked my hair and hummed. I slowly calmed down. I pulled away. He raised a hand making me wince but he gently stroked it. Now was time to leave. We were outside the tent. "I hope we see each other soon I said to Gandalf he nodded and went back to the tent. "You to "I whispered to Bard. "I'll wait you like the sunrise"he whispered kissing the bruised cheek.