There is hope

The ground shook. "It's coming fro  the mountain"Bain confirmed. Kilis cries were always stronger. I was next to him. "You should leave. Take your children and go"Fili suggested to Bard. "And go where there is no where to go?"Bard said sadly. "Are we going to die Da?"Tilda asked. "No darling'Bard told to his youngest. "The dragon. It's going to kill us"she said. Bard pulled something from the roof. An arrow. Not anykind. It was the black arrow. "Not if I kill it first"he said. Tilda was close weeping. "Is there hope?"She was really scared. I walked next to her. I kneeled in front of her. "There is hope"I whispered. Then took one of my rings from the chain. "Remember if your heart is enough of willing you can do anything"I whispered. Placing the ring in her tiny hand. "Thank you Ma"She said out loud. I saw Bard get little shocked. But then his features softened.
Bard's p.o.v

Tilda just called her Ma. I have not heard that word in many years. But I knew the dwarven woman was filling that place to the kids. I saw Bain hug her. Her braiding girls hairs. If just by any luck I could make her their new ma.

A/n

I know this was crappy but I promise next one will be better!