You can't sell her!!!!

I was just coming walking in the house with my brothers when I heard Uncle voice yell:"YOU CAN'T SELL HER!!!!"I was schocked I knew Uncle has a temper witch I have as good but I never heard him yell like that. "What is going on in here?"Fili asked his arm around my shoulder seeing my face. "You're mother is gone mental"Uncle Thorin said clearly angry. "She is my daughter I can do whatever I want and she could do everything but she chooses the stupid weaponry that you have tought her"mother barked. "What do you mean?" I asked scared. "You're to be married to one soldier dwarf. He said you beardless look is not ugly to him and he paid already. So you can do something usefull and move tomorrow"mother awnsered. She sold me to some soldier. And she just basicly said I'm ugly because I don't have a beard. I looked at her in horror and walked out of the room teary eyed.

Fili's p.o.v

How could she? Now I start to get my inside Uncle out. "HOW CAN YOU SELL OUR SISTER!!"I barked. "Fili Kili go to your room and say Sonja to come outside the house"Uncle Thorin told. I was beyond pissed. "Ok"Kili said head down as we walked to our room. Sonja was there on her bed looking out of the window tears on her cheek. We ran there and hugged her. "We don't let her do thid we will get you out of this"I shooed. "Y-you can't do anything against mother"she sobbed. "Not us but Uncle Thorin can"Kili told. She calmed down a little. "Go talk to Uncle his waiting for you outside"I said kissing her forhead. She nodded kissing our cheeks walking away. "I hope Uncle can get her out of it"Kili said. "So do I brother so do I"

Sonja's p.o.v

I walked outside and saw Uncle standing beside a big oak tree that I used to read alot. "You always read here when your brothers were to loud"he whispered looking at the tree. "Yeah and sometimes I fell asleep and you had to carry me inside as you were only one who knew about my reading spot"I said as quiet smiling tear slipping from my eye. He then came to me lifting me up on a lower branch stroking my cheek. "You will have to leave tomorrow"my heart fell after those words"but I will get you out of this"he said looking me deadly in the eye. I knew he was not lying. "I trust you"I whispered hugging me. He hugged me back. I was wrong I do have a father but I don't have a mother.