Them

I have been living in the Mountain for two months. My abdomen is already bit swollen. Every time I try to talk to Bard he shuts me out. The kids talk me through the windows. I miss them. "Today I'm going to talk to him"I heard Fili's voice. "What?"I asked. "I'll go to him. And he better not shut me out!"he said. "Okay"I sighed. He kissed my forhead and left.

Fili's p.o.v
I strided to the door of Bard's. I knocked it firmly. "Go away"Bard grumpled. I grapped the door before he closed it. "You may have power to fight my sister and shut her out but with me you have none"I growled. He let me in. I sat down and Bard sat opposite me. "Why does she even miss me she has the dwarf"he said darkly. "She has no dwarf!"I spat. "Why did she visit then?"He asked. "She was explaining to the dwarf that she loved you not him. But if you don't soon relaise she loves you you will lose her to that dwarf! Dwalin has been her protector as good as me or Kee or Uncle! "I all but shouted. "Why does she not love the protector then?"he chalenged. "BECAUSE SHE BLOODY LOVES YOU! YOU ARE HER ONE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE THEM!!"I yelled. "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEM?" "SHE'S CARRYING YOUR CHILD! IF YOU LEAVE HER YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN CHILD ALSO!!"I screamed the top of my lungs. Bard's face went pale. "She is carrying our child"he whispered. I nodded.

Bard's p.o.v
I can't believe I'm so stupid. She loves me. Now I understand it. "Get me to her"I said to Fili. His dark face turned into bright grin which I could do nothing else then smile softly. "What are you waiting then?"he asked smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There"Fili said gesturing a door where I heard faint sobs. I slowly opened the door. There she was sobbing on the hem of her dress(pic). "Hey"I said quetly. "Bard"she said and ran in my arms. I sat on the bed and held her close. "Shh I'm here"I whispered. "I love you Bard only you never have I loved anyone like this"she whimpered. "I know I love you too and I will take care both of you"I said placing my hand on her swollen abdomen. "Fili told"she statet. I nodded. "Let's get you home"I whispered. She nodded "Let's go home"