Moving in

I was now packed my things when the slimy soldier came in. "Name is Nackuri you must be Sonja"he said kissing my hand. "Yes I am master dwarf"I awnsered. "Say goodbye and we may go"he told. Now there was saying goodbyes Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Ori, Dori , Nori, Oin , Gloin, Balin, Dwalin and my family. I said goodbye to all last were my brothers and Uncle. "Be careful we are with you"Fili whispered as he hugged me. I nodded to his chest. He kissed my forhead and I went to Kili. "Goodbye sis we will see each other soon"He said hugging me and kissing me temple. Then I needed to say goodbye to Uncle. I hugged him tight as I could. I was trembling holding back the huge sobs. "Shh Sonja I will get you out of this I promise and remember Dwalin hunts in the forest next to the house "he calmed me. I nodded. "I 'm gonna miss you uncle"I whispered. He just stroked my hair. And wrapped something around my neck. I looked down and saw three rings hanging from my neck one read loyalty other read honor and the last read willing heart(pic). "From me and your brothers"he whispered. Thank you Uncle Thorin thank you so much"I said hugging him again. "We need to leave"Nackuri said. I nodded kissed uncles cheek and we left. We walked in silence. When we were in the house I was disgusted. "Glean the kitchen!"he said. "What?"I asked angered. He slapped me making me stumble back "I said glean the kitchen bitch"kneeing me on the stomach. I swear I heard my rib crack. I whimpered walking in the kitchen. I got it finally gleaned up and now I was gleaning table. I felt hands slide under my shirt they startet to feel my breasts I tried to elbow him but my rib was to sore. "Now be a good girl"he whispered. I trembled. "Please stop this I'm begging you"I whimpered. He then lifted my skirt toring it off and startet to feel my " privet area". He pushed his fingers inside me making me moan in pain. He then kicked my back making me be pushed against the table. I whimpered in pain. He then took his pants of and slided painfully inside me thumping me. After an hour he was ready and left. I fell on the floor crying. I was a Durin I need to show my bravery. I can take this until Uncle finds the way get me out.