You're Lying!

MATTEO

I could tell she was frightened by me. She just tried to hide it with sarcasm but, I could see right through her trembling body. She's so incredibly attractive I could barely control myself in the room I had been interrogating her in.

"No, stop Matteo, you can't be feeling this way, she's the enemy." I reminded myself. But how could I when the most beautiful woman was sitting before me? My eyes slowly drag up and down looking at her beautiful complexion. Her body looked absolutely amazing. Her curves sculpted her perfect body. Along with her long, silky, mud-brown hair flowing past her shoulders, her bright green eyes highlighted by her long dark eyelashes. She was so beautiful.

"No I-I refuse to believe my father would do anything like that. He would never do-, you're lying! You just want to hurt me, don't you?" Sofia rambled with pure confusion and terror in her voice.

SOFIA

Oh my god.
Was my father a murderer? Was my whole childhood a complete lie? Matteo was a psycho, a mafia leader for god sake... I couldn't believe him. I mean... how could I?

I needed to get out of there. I'm supposed to be starting over, fresh. Leaving the drama and sadness behind me. I was falling right back into old habits. Maybe  I could negotiate a deal or trade of some sort?

The room started to quiet down as I looked up from the floor.
"My god, Matteo is it?"
He turned his head towards me with his arms crossed and nodded.
"Okay listen I am not my father, I don't know anything about this mess and I'm sure as hell innocent in this situation. How about we make some type of deal? Since, well considering the fact that you just kidnapped me and that this has nothing to do with me."

MATTEO

I loved it when she said my name. Her sexy Italian accent makes it sound so much better.
"What kind of deal are we talking about chica?" I asked.
"Wait, I have the perfect deal. I will spare you the "drama" if you agree to help me out? With all the shipments and gunfights that go down, fewer of my men are able to help. And plus, with a face like yours, it sure would be a lot harder for you to be taken seriously." I winked.

"What is that supposed to mean? "With a face like yours"? No, you don't get to kidnap me then comment on my looks. This is not how this is going down. And you're not so fresh yourself, Matteo." Sofia snapped.

AUTHOR
She could feel the sexual tension building up between her and Matteo as they continued to argue. Getting closer and closer with each word. Everyone had cleared out of the room and it had just been the two of them. All she thought of in her corrupted mind were the many ways she could destroy him.

SOFIA

It had now been morning and I had been living at Matteo's house. He told me I would be safer here? From what, I was perfectly fine by myself,  in my loft before they came for me. What were they not telling me?

The moment I entered I could not believe my eyes. Yes, I've lived in big homes before and I was used to the expensive things, but damn. He may be a dick but he sure did have taste. He made sure I was comfortable all the time... he's too confusing, I can never read him. I was escorted to my new room by a few of his mafia members. It was so annoying the way they'd never leave my side.

I sat on the king-sized bed filled with exhaustion. All those thoughts about what Matteo had said about my father flooded my brain once again. I know he can have his moments but Geovani would never kill anybody.
I became so overwhelmed, I wanted to take the gruesome thoughts and dark scenarios into the shower, I reeked of sweat and tears. I wandered the halls trying to find a bathroom with a shower in it, must have taken me a while, there are so many rooms in this house.
I finally found an empty bathroom and gasped! This bathroom is just...
WOW! The shower was as big as my walk-in closet!
it had tinted windows and a steamer inside. The walls almost matched the blacked-out aesthetic of the bathroom. I look around in awe. Normally not my type but it was beautiful.
I enter the shower and slowly sat down my exhausted, dripping body and started thinking still about the whole situation. Wondering what my mother would do, how she would've handled it.
My eyes slowly start to close as I breathe in the steam. By now I had been so sleep-deprived, I couldn't help this.

AUTHOR

"Ay, chica I need you to do something for me- uh- Sofía?" Matteo asked entering Sofia's room.
"Sofía where are you?" He scanned the room "She must've escaped somehow?" He panicked. Matteo was slightly worried about her. More of the fact that if she had escaped, she'd tell Geovani and his plan would be ruined.

Sofia's tired mind was scattered. Her thoughts started drifting to a lace she'd never imagine...

Matteo knew I felt something for him but I couldn't show it. He tried everything to make me show him just how...
Seductive whispers flew into my ear as he pulled me in, closer to his face. He was so gentle but so rough in the right places. He made me feel so fulfilled. I've been waiting for this moment since the day I saw him. His sexy black hair flowing past his ears, his tattoos extenuating his muscular arms, his eyes filled with such mystery and sex. His lushes lips, just waiting to be kissed.
Matteo grabbed me by my neck with his veiny hand, hugged by the three black rings he had on his fingers, and pushed me up against the wall. He wasn't too rough, but just rough enough to tease me. His hand slowly found its way on my waist. Matteo and I were so close together, I could feel his breath on my chest. My heart started to race every time he'd look down at me. His sexy body hovered over me. We just stood there wanting each other.

"You sure you don't feel anything for me, mi amor?", Matteo asked, seductively.
"N-no I don't feel anything f-for you.", I stuttered.
"Oh, so you wouldn't feel anything if I move my hand a bit higher?" Matteo's words whispered and caressed my neck, leaving me feeling so many butterflies. Our breathing became heavier and heavier, his lips start caressing my neck an-.

SOFIA
"What the fuck are you doing! I thought you were dead or something!"
Matteo yelled.
"I...what? Oh my god, what! Put me down, why are you holding me. Oh. My. God, no!", I screamed, running into my closet with embarrassment. Was it a coincidence that I had that dream? And then waking up to him literally carrying me out of the shower? Was my dream real? Did we-?

"Hey, so how was I by the way?" Matteo asked.
"Excuse me?"
I replied with confusion.
"Oh you know, in your little fantasy dream you had of me? You know if you're going to fall asleep in the main shower, make sure nobody can hear you sleep talking love. You actually might want to see a doctor, from what I've just heard it's pretty powerful."Matteo chuckled, being cocky about the whole situation.

I slowly walk out of the closet with pure disgust on my face. I looked as if  I had just seen a ghost.
"What did he just say?" I thought to myself.

I stood there and stared at him, blank in the face. He kept winking at me knowing it would infuriate me even more.
"The fuck did you just say?" I asked slightly deepening my voice .
Matteo burst out laughing while quickly running out of my room. He left me knowing he knew what I was thinking about, I'm so embarrassed.