Guess who's back!

AUTHOR

"Boys, boys, why all the shouting for? I thought we were past this bloody fighting!" A feminine voice interrupted.

"What the fuck?" Sebastian and Matteo both yelled, turning their heads towards the door. "Victoria?!"

"In the flesh." She grinned. "Fighting? Over me? Aw you know I love you both." Victoria awed with sarcasm.

MATTEO
There she was. I hadn't seen her in years and yet, still pretending. She looks different... more mature, more comfortable like the last couple of years didn't happen. "Aw don't flatter yourself Victoria, this isn't about you." I commented, in the most arrogant response.

"Why are you even here, I thought you were in the UK, sleeping with half the population I assume?", Sebastian added.

"Jealous now are we? You know I have a special place for the both of you." Victoria assured. "And no I didn't sleep with half the population, dick. I was out doing business, mostly trying to find the both of you from a far distance of course. Now, why are we trying to track down Mr. Geovani? You're pretty stupid if you think you can. Also, along the way, I picked up this sexy accent. Don't you think Matteo?"

I rolled my eyes.

"We? No there is no "we" when it comes to Geovani!" I exclaimed.

"Oooh, I've touched a nerve, good! Now all I have to do is find out what and who!" Victoria laughed.
My face grew with anger. Unknowingly, my left eyebrow rising higher than the other as my arms crossed.

"Oh relax babe, I'm only joking around!" She sighed.

"K this has just gotten stupid. Seb, before you lose control again, need I remind you, of a girl you just met, remember who's your boss and who can determine whether you live or not." I threatened as I walked away, purposely bumping into Victoria's shoulder exiting the bar.

Victoria scoffed.

I drove back home, my emotions were running in circles, I later started to cry. How could I have ruined something so pure and filled with happiness over something so fucking stupid? Why did I let my jealousy get the best of me? I miss her so much, I miss her smile, the smell of her perfume, her weird jokes. I miss it all. I need to make things right with her our story isn't over yet...

"Please, please pick up." I whispered.

"Hey, it's Sofia, leave me a message!"

"Fuck!" I yelled. "I'll just leave a message, hopefully, she won't delete it."

"Sofía, hey. Listen I am so, so sorry. I let my jealousy get the best of me and I turned to alcohol." I cried. "I was coming to you to tell you that I loved you and to ask you to something I had planned. But then I overheard you talking to yourself about a date with Sebastian and I got jealous. I should have never put my hands on you, ever! Never should a man do that to a woman. I have failed you and made you think the absolute worst of me... I'm sorry, please call me back."