Time Will Tell.

(Three years ahead)

Dear Sofía,

I am so sorry you had to find out this way but if you're reading this, then you have figured out who I really am. Years ago, your father took me in as his own. He raised me and eventually let me in on his mafia secret. He had told me that he had a beautiful baby girl and how nobody could ever find out about you. Later, he had taken in a new family, I got jealous. I killed your mother and started to plan to take over being the next mafia leader.

I framed your father for killing someone. I told him if he ever told anyone I framed him, you would get hurt.
There are things you don't have to understand, but I really did care and love you. You should know, my age is thirty-one. I was nineteen when I framed him.

I'm so sorry.

(Present time)

"Tie me down, pin me down. Show no mercy." Sofia whispered as Matteo dragged his teeth against her legs.
"Higher, higher!" She exclaimed.
He bit her panties and dragged them off slowly. The look of passion turned Sofia on as she tried to catch her breath, with each touch.
"Tonight you are mine, all mine."Matteo whispered.

SOFIA

*BEEP BEEP... BEEP BEEP!"
"Oh Jesus, not the dreams again!" Sofia woke up gasping from her sleep.
"What time is it?" I groaned reaching for my phone.
...
"3:00 am. Great." I sighed.
"How'd you sleep Princesa?" Matteo rolled over smiling.
"Huh? MATTEO? WHAT! AHH!" I yelled again!
"UGH! Fuck. Two dreams in one? I need to see a doctor or something, this is getting too powerful." I exhaled with relief.

It has now been three weeks since I broke up with Sebastian. I thought I would be broken forever but eventually, I felt better again. Cami really helped me through the few weeks. I was incapable of feeling anything for a while. After days of agony and sorrow, I had been me again. I needed some me-time.

VICTORIA
"What's new with her?" The voice on the phone asked. (Don't worry, you'll find out soon ;) )
"Yeah, she's done." I whispered while laughing, trying to hide my voice.
"Good, it's best now that she's out of the picture. You sure she meant it?" They asked.
"I checked in with Cam, she's devastated trust me." I replied. "You really fucked her up!"
"Good, you know how to make me proud my love." The voice said hanging up the call.

"She's going to regret being a Bianco." I walked away grinning.
"Who are you talking to?" Matteo asked as he stopped me from walking.
"None of your business, now go get me food." I winked. "You have got to do what I say now remember?"

"No, get your own shit! You know what, release the photo. My life couldn't get any worse. I'm done being your little puppet bitch.", Matteo yelled. "You made me cut out the possible best thing that has happened to my life, you made me cut out my best friend by cutting out Sofía, you have corrupted my fucking business. So I'm done!" He continued.

"Hmm."

I glared. Then rolled my eyes.

"I have shit to do." Matteo walked off.

MATTEO
"Pablo, Ramone, Georgino, Marcel, get your shit we have business to handle." I yelled calling my mafia crew.
"Get the guns" I nodded while reloading mine.
Someone was messing with my transports. This is why I do shit myself, all of these people are dumbasses. If they mess up this transport, we'd get caught.
*20 minutes later*
We got to the spot and discreetly found the rat. I knocked them on the head with my gun and had my boys drag him in the van.
"So, who was going to tell me there was a rat in my business hm?" I yelled.

"We didn't want to worry you, we thought we had it under control." Marcel stuttered.
"This is my empire! You tell me if there is a mole, you got that?", I growled. My eyebrow lifted in aggravation.

"K, get his ass in the warehouse." I said.

"Eh, Chico." I asked while smacking his pathetic face to wake him up.
"Ay..." he moaned.
"Alright puta, get your ass up, we have business to discuss!" I yelled sarcastically.
"Who put you up to this mierda huh? Que es Geovani? Was it Geovani?" I yelled in his face as I glazed his cheek with my handgun.

My boys started to point their guns towards him.
"qué?" The man asked.
"Who the fuck put you up to this, you know what we have to do right?" I smiled.

"Boys, he's useless. You know what to do."
"WAIT!" The man exclaimed. "I don't know their names but it was a man and a woman. They said to be sloppy and pretend to be the driver. I was supposed to get you guys caught, specifically you Matteo Sanchez."

"Man and woman? Hmm..." I thought.
Who the fuck do I know-. "Did this woman by any chance have an extremely annoying British accent?" I asked annoyed.

"Y-yes!" can I leave now.
"Nah." I laughed. "Boys."I nodded.

*BANG!*

"Well. That was depressing." Ramone laughed, the others running off holding their stomachs. "Amateurs." I laughed.
"Ay, get his body out of my face. Handle it discreetly." I asked.

SEBASTIAN

"Is it done?", I asked.

"Sorry boss, the plan was compromised." The person on the other end replied.

"Ugh! Great, just perfect." I scoffed sarcastically. "Do you know how hard it was to put this plan in speed? I have sacrificed so much to get this shit done." I continued.

"Yes, boss."

"It's a shame I trusted you, Chico." I said shaking my head. "Sorry, it had to end this way..."

*BAM*

I hung up the phone as I heard the gunshot through my phone. You can't trust anybody these days, I must go through with my plan. No matter who gets hurt in the crossfire...