When Two Worlds Collide.

"Ugh"

"Ugh. One-two, one-two!"

I had been training for weeks in my self-defence class. What Matteo had done, really opened my eyes and made me take control of myself! I've been punching bag after bag, lifting weight after weight, my body was dreading my sudden decision but will forgive in the long run...

"All right class, that pretty much wraps things up, you are free to go. Great job today. Sofia!"

The self-defence instructor said. Jerry's a nice guy. I felt comfortable telling him my situation and he was so comforting and kind. He taught me how to fight back.

"Thanks, Jerry! I-" I replied "Sorry Jer, give me one sec, someone called? Five times!? I haven't seen these all week."

"oh for fuck sake!" I huffed under my breath. "Everything ok?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, just fine thanks! Hey um, I'll see you next week, yeah?" I asked, trying to find an excuse to leave.

"Yup, see you then! You sure you're ok-", I ran out before Jerry could even finish his sentence.

Why the fuck is he calling me, let alone five times for the past week? I'm not stupid enough to fall back into his tricks, I won't. Although, maybe I should call Sebastian. I haven't talked to him in weeks. About seven rings went by, maybe he was busy or something? I don't care I will wait till the last ring.

"Hey, Sofia." He said.

"Hey, what are you doing right now, sorry I haven't been social lately I'm calling to make it up to you? That's if you're not busy that is."I offered.

"I'm so sorry Princesa, I can't. I have to handle something." he replied vaguely suspicious.

"Oh is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just Matteo. But I don't want to worry you." He replied.

"Oh okay well he's a big boy Sebastian, he can handle himself." I said trying to not let any expression come out in my frustrated voice.

"Ahahaha! I miss your feisty comebacks, but he's in rough condition Sofia. I'm the only one who can help him when he's like this. Tell you what, later tonight I will make sure I get to see you. I'll see you at eight! Later my love." Sebastian assured, smirking on the other end.

"Bye."

Ugh, the way that man makes me feel, I can't get enough of it. As much as I didn't want to, all I could think about was what Seb said about Matteo. I've only been gone for a few weeks, how did he manage to get himself into trouble so fast? I felt as if I needed to see him, my mind was sympathizing for someone who hurt me? I didn't understand it but I soon instantly went to the worst possible thing. I thought something bad happened to him but I knew whatever it was, he wasn't my business anymore, he never actually was, to begin with. I know Sebastian will help him.

Once I got back to my hotel room I tried to find the best possible outfit. I raided my closet until I found this gorgeous black long puffed sleeved bodycon dress. I didn't remember buying this? There was a note on top of it.

"Mi amor, mi reina. Te mereces el mundo. My love, my queen. You deserve the world. But I cannot give it to you as the person that I am, I don't deserve you." - Matteo.

"Oh my god, w-when did he get this? How did this get here? I-I must have just thrown everything in my bag the day I left and didn't bother to look. Was this the thing he was going to surprise me with?

I lightly sobbed as my tears hit the note.

"Ding! You have five new message." My phone rang. I quickly wiped my tears and went over to hear what message I got.