Happier Than Ever

(Three months later)

"Look at you, you're already showing mi amor!" Matteo exclaimed with happiness.

"I know, she's moving a lot! We may have a gymnast child Matteo." Sofia replied caressing her stomach.

"She? What makes you think it's a girl?" Matteo asks lifting his left eyebrow.
"There's no think about it, she is definitely a girl."
"I think you're wrong, she is definitely a HE!" Matteo laughs rubbing Sofia's stomach. "Oh shit what was that!?" He continued, his hand jumping off of Sofia's stomach.

"Herm just kicked you!" Sofia laughs.
"Herm?" Matteo scoffs. "That's ridiculous."
*They both laugh*
In that moment, Matteo looked at Sofia. She had been reading a magazine as she tanned in the hot sun. Matteo knew he loved her, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.
"She is so beautiful." He thought as he smiled.

"What?" Sofia asked as she caught Matteo staring.
"Nothing, you're just so beautiful."

AUTHOR
From there on, Sofia and Matteo's life grew happier as the months went on. Soon before they knew it, Sofia had been eight months pregnant! Matteo searching for engagement rings to later surprise her with, them both arguing about which colour to paint the nursery and many more! Suddenly, Matteo wasn't a mafia leader anymore, he was a father, a lover, a man who enjoyed the little things in life. Sofia had truly changed him for the better. Their lives were danger free, no more mafia bullshit keeping them from each other's happiness...

But unfortunately, all things must come to an end...