Family Affairs.

AUTHOR
*Ring, ring*
"Hello?" Sofia asked picking up her phone.
"Hello my love, how are you dear?" Geovani asked.
"Dad? Oh my gosh, hi! I've missed you so much!" Sofia exclaimed.
"I've missed you too! Unfortunately, I am calling because I got a call from your landlord. You haven't been in your home for weeks, is everything okay my dear?" He asked. "I'm worried Sofia."

"I'm okay, promise. I have been living at the Four Seasons Hotel. I wanted to treat myself." Sofia explained, trying not to sound suspicious.

"Okay my love, just making sure you're okay. I am coming down to see you tomorrow. It was supposed to be a surprise but I couldn't wait, I miss you too much." Geovani revealed.

"Wait really? I'm so happy you are finally coming! I can't wait to show you, New York and my new friends." Sofia exclaimed.

"By "friends" does that include any boys?" Geovani asked, slightly heated.

"Dad! Yes actually. I have a boyfriend and I'd love for you guys to meet, but you need to play nice. I mean it!" Sofia says.

"I will play nice once I see he is worthy of my daughter!" Geovani insisted.

"Hahaha,  okay dad. You know I'm 21 and not a little kid anymore, but I appreciate your enthusiasm." She laughed. "I love you, Dad, see you tomorrow!"

"Goodbye, my love."

"I'm so sorry I had to take that, it was my father." Sofia apologized.

"Oh, no worries it's okay! This restaurant is so fancy." Camilla said.

"Well I picked, originally, the best restaurant for mi Reina." Sebastian added.

Sofia and Sebastian looked at each other and smiled.

"You guys are so cute, I'm jealous!"Camilla flattered.

"I loved reconnecting with you cami. Almost 2 months living here and I feel like I haven't made a single friend." Sofia responded.

"Aw same here love!" Camilla smiled. "Well, thank you so much for this dinner, but if I am going to make it to work tomorrow, I need to get home." She continued.

"Oh yea no problem, I will see you atself-defence class?" Sofia asked, getting up to hug Camilla goodbye.

"Yes, you will!"

As Camilla left the table, there was a look of worry on Sebastian's face. He wanted to spit what he had to say out, but something was holding him back.

"She's... uh... energetic." Sebastian joked.
"Yeah, she's always been like that, but she means well!" Sofia replied.

"Now that is just the two of us, what do you say we... dine and ditch?" Sofia whispered, leaning into Sebastian's ear.

"Wow! Is Sofia Bianco showing her dark side tonight? Very rebellious if you ask me." Sebastian whispered back, also leaning into Sofia's ear giggling and joking.

"Mhm." Sofia smirked, while biting her lip with a smile. "Ready? Three, two, one... GO!" She  yelled, grabbing Sebastian's hand. They both ran off without paying the bill.
"Shit, sorry, sorry!" They both yelled running in between other people's tables.

"Hey! You! Get back here!"
"Shit, keep on running c'mon!" Sebastian yelled.

They held each other's hands and ran into the street. Sofia, barefooted. She threw off her heels back at their table and threw them over her back. This was a night they'd never forget.

"Oh my god! Did we just do that?! I mean-" Sofia explained out of breath to finish her sentence.
"Yeah, we just did that alright!"
Sebastian replied. "I have never been able to pull something off like that, I love you!"
...
"What?" Sofia asked.
"What do you mean?" He replied.
"Did you just say-?" Sofia asked, tangled with confusion.