Secrets Are What Get You Killed.

GEOVANI

She has no idea what she has gotten herself into. Messing around with mafia men is too dangerous. It's what got her mother killed in the first place. I could never tell her that, nor let her be this stupid and blinded by his foolishness, no matter how mad Sofia is at me...I need to protect my only baby girl.

"Yeah, hello?" asked dialling my team.
"I think it's time to pay Mr. Garcia a little visit.

"I agree, boss."
"Gather the boys, we're going hunting." I ended.

MATTEO
"So how long has it been?" Victoria asked entering the room I was in.
"Come again?"
I replied, annoyed by her presence.

"Oh since you and precious daddy's girl have been sneaking out and doing god knows what else." She teased. "I told you to forget her and...that."

I rolled my eyes.
"Is there something you need other than to piss me right the fuck off?" I asked frustrated.

"Mmm nope!" Victoria said. "Well... There is one thing that I could tell you. About who said they loved who in a specific alleyway? She continued to insinuate.

"I don't have time for this bullshit, now fuck off!" I asked.
"Not even if it's about your precious Sofía-?" Victoria laughed. "Someone I work for sent me a little copy, he thought it would top your ego
right off, as did I of course."

"I said FUCK OFF! NOW VICTORIA." I yelled with jealousy and aggravation.

"Very well. Goodbye Mr. Jelly, muah!" She said as she blew a kiss, exiting the room I had been in.

"Boss! It's happening, he's here." Ramone yelled.
"What are you talking about? Who's here?" I asked pushing my head into my hand.

"Geovani"
...........
"Boss?"
....
I heard the name and I could no longer see Sofia in my way. Usually, she was the reason I backed off the manhunt for her father. There was no going back now.
"Let's go handle business." I said, shoving my handgun into the back of my black jeans.

"Got it." Ramone agreed while gathering up the boys.

SOFIA
I spent the last few hours sobbing and weeping. My dad and I used to be so close. Before all the business matters he was the greatest. He was barely busy and always had time for me. But you know, life goes on I guess people change. In my case, it was for the worst.

I decided to text Seb...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"That was weird. He's acting weird?" I said to myself confused.
"Should I call him? Should I go to him?" I kept asking myself. Over and over again. My paranoia crowded my mind.

"I should wait at least thirty minutes. Then I can jump to conclusions." I assured myself.

Thirty- five minutes went by and my legs were trembling. I could feel the anxious feeling running from my foot to my heart. I couldn't just sit here and think about all the bad he could be doing.
That's it. I'm going!