Chapter 9: mmmmm Dinner

Y/n: your name
N/n: Nickname
L/n: Last name

MinMin: sorry abt the late chapters, I got a bit too caught up in my homework and might be delayed a bit bc of 3rd quarter ending along with symphonic band auditions. So a girl might shift into a DR bc I don't wanna work with my conscience with me ya know anyways enjoy!!!!

-

Third POV:

After dinner, both Y/n and Edward headed off to the train station.

" You sure you don't wanna stay in central? It's be a waste of time to go back? "

"I'm good y/n, I'll see ya tomorrow"

He waved his goodbye, walking to the train which almost departed before he could even get on.

Clumsy tingz

Y/n POV:

I went back to the apartment and started cleaning Ed's dishes. I heard the door open and felt someone tugging at the string of my apron.

"Well if it isn't Elicia"

I smiled at her while ruffling her hair.

"Hi N/m"

"Did you make dinner already y/n?"

"Yup! I actually had a friend come
Over and help"  I chuckled a bit to myself

"Hmmmmm.. was it a boy?"

"What if I said yes?"

I smiled while poking her cheeks

"Hehehe N/m has a boyfriend Mama!!!"

"A boyfriend?"

"Let's hope Hughes doesn't murder him"

-Time skip!!! + POV change

Ed's POV:

I came home after a painful ride back home I come home to see Winry shinning a flashlight with Alphonse. Just how Mom used to..

(MinMin:I saw that on the 2003 version of Full Metal. Y'all should watch it too)

"How was the test Brother?"

"It was alright, I'm supposed to go back tomorrow for the results. But uh.."

"What is it Ed?"

Winry sounded slightly concerned and confused.

"Al, you remember that tomboy girl?"

"Huh?... oh you mean the one with the h/c hair?"

"Yeah.. Her names y/n and apparently she used to live around here"

"Really? Did she say anything else?"

" Not anything that could be useful right now, but we'll most likely be teaming up once I get my certification so that's something to look forward to!"

-
MinMin: sorry for the delay, got writers block and a lot of homework assingments so i'll be counting the chapters I havent written. Anyways, I'll be back around April or during spring break.