Chapter 19: Depression Period

I'm trynna work swiftly now that I've given myself some extra time to work on the chapters. I would like to at least get to episode 20 or 25 before I take a hiatus. Other Than that, My ED has gotten better, I managed to actually start taking care of my body and habits. Also, I'm fucking tired

TW// mentions of ED, self-harm, Ect.

-

Y/n's pov

It's been a couple of days since I've gotten out of my room. I'd gotten too depressed to change out of my sleep clothes. Let alone eat proper meals. I could feel my organs eat each other from within. Whenever I went to the bathroom and caught a glance at my reflection, I cringed.

I stopped eating regular meals, my sleep schedule had shifted from sleeping at 12am waking up at 8am, to sleeping at 3am waking up at 11:30am. I had showers at irregular hours. It wasn't until a couple days later Ed called.

"Y/n! sweetheart? You have a call from Ed"

I opened the door and answered the phone. I heard muffled laughter from the phone before I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n! Guess what! We made it to dublith. Oh! and also! We delivered a baby at Rush Valley! You should've been there!"

"That's pretty cool."

"Yeah! But getting on topic, has Hughes come up with any clues?"

I paused, I felt the tears pooling again before I answered.

"Y/n? Earth to y/n? You there?"

"No... Hughes hadn't found anything as of now.."

"Aw..  what a bummer.."

"Have you guys found anything out though?"

"Well... we found out our father is a physical embodiment of a philosopher's stone."

"How is that- is that even possible?"

I started taking some mental notes on everything they said.

"You said you were in dublith, yes?"

"Yea, you tagging along now?"

"Hm... I'll think about it. I'll call you if I do end up going tho."

"Alright, take care y/n!"

"One last thing before you go, be careful."

I hung up the call. Tears started streaming down my face again. I heard small footsteps coming towards me.

"N/n? Was it Papa?"

I squeezed her tightly.

"I'm sorry Elicia.. it wasn't papa. I'm so sorry.."

"Don't cry N/n, Papa would feel sad.."

After a couple of sniffles, I came to my senses.

"You're right Elicia... I don't want Papa to feel sad."

I went back to my dull and messy room. My curtains blocked the sun from my windows. I opened my window to let in the fresh breeze to relieve my room of the built up musty air. My notes flipped from my the back pages to the most recent notes. The Investigation I worked with Mr. Hughes. I picked up the scattered clothes on the ground and put them in my basket. I grabbed a random pair of pants and T-shirt and took a cold shower. My concussion wasn't exactly healed but it was enough for me to at least get my shit together.

I came back to see my room feel freshest its been in a week or so. I oiled my automail. My body felt like it was withering with every movement I made so I decided to eat a quick snack before anything. I saw Gracia and Elicia in the living room listening to the radio.