Chapt 13: City of Hersey

This is Episode 3 of the Fmab series, I skipped the 2nd episode bc it was Ed's background. I also forgot to mention y/n got their right arm amputated. Have fun!!

Y/ns pov:

I woke up to see Al waking Ed up across from me

I check my watch only to see it was around 7:50 am.

"Alright we should make this a quick visit. I still need to get my automail checked out at rush valley."

Once we all got off the train, I could feel a warm dry breeze through my arms after rolling up my sleeves. Once we got out of the train station, I could feel the blazing sun hit my skin, almost burned to feel its sunlight though.

We made our way towards a small diner/bar, Ed looked sleep deprived by this point. Which is completely justified, sitting in the train for over 11 hours is pretty tiring so can't exactly blame him.

An older man turned on his radio and offered some breakfast. Edward asked for orange juice and I asked for black coffee. A prayer started playing on the radio, the town fell silent as it went on, the older man asked Ed if he was some sort of street performer

"You know, you would look the part is you lost the red jacket or somethin.."

I enjoyed poking fun at em since it bothered him a bit. Edward spat out his orange juice surprised to hear both comments

"What do you mean 'You look the part' and where'd you get the street performers idea from??"

He turned to both me and the older man with a somewhat confused and shocked manner. I ate the egg, ham and cheese I was given. I drank coffee while listening to the radio.

"God's children, who live upon this land, pray in faith, and ye shall be saved. The Sun God Leto illuminates thy footsteps. Behold, the Lord descends from his throne and saves thee from all thy sins. I am the Emissary of-"

Al stood up and bumped his head to the ceiling where the radio stood and accidentally knocked it over.

"You okay Al?"

"Yeah Im fine-"

"AH! Hey! Excuse me, sir!!!"

"Sorry, sorry. We'll fix it"

"You'll fix it?? It's shattered in many pieces!!"

"Don't worry about it, sit back and enjoy the show"

I took a sip of my coffee and ate the rest of my breakfast while watching Al fix the shattered radio with a transmutation circle.

A small crowd gathered around the diner stand and watched Al fix the radio. When he finished, everyone clapped.

"This is a surprise! You guys can perform miracles?!"

"Miracles?"

I got up from the stool.

"Sir, this isn't any miracle. It's alchemy. We're Alchemists"

A guy from the crowd spoke up and said

"I've never seen alchemy before."

Ed's little antenna perked up as he said

"Ever heard of the Elric Brothers?"

I then chimed in

"Or the Aqua Pura Achemist?"

I stood up while drinking the last bit of coffee I had left. I could feel the sleep deprivation settle in as I got up.

"Elric? Aqua Pura?"

"I have heard of those names"

"The Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric and The Aqua Pura Alchemist, Y/n L/n!"