Strategy #1 - Pudding

With Kayano/Nakamura

"Alright! Let's get everything started!" Nakamura called out, waving her arm in the air.

"Ridiculous. How did last night cost everything I had saved up? I knew I shouldn't have agreed to that bet with Nakamura. Why didn't I listen to my instincts? She would only bet something that big if she knew she was going to win..." Terasaka grumbled, looking through his pocket for spare change. "Hey Hara. Do you know anywhere that sells things cheap? I have to cut back a little." Terasaka muttered, whipsering in Hara's ear. Hara patted Terasaka's shoulder comfortingly, fully understanding what Terasaka was feeling.

"I'll introduce you to someone."

"Thanks. I'll pay you back someday."

"Hey! Stop that!" Nakamura called out, pointing straight at Terasaka. "We're doing something important over here!"

Terasaka huffed irritably, stalking over to stand by Muramatsu, Yoshida and Itona. He didn't have the energy to deal with Nakamura today. Not after last night's dinner.

"Alright! Let's get started!" Nakamura repeated, calling the meeting to order. "Kayano. Did you prepare everything I asked you to?"

"I suppose..." Kayano sighed, slowly taking something out of her bag.

Pudding.

It was pudding.

"Pudding? What are you going to do with this?" Terasaka asked, taking it from Kayano's hands.

"Let go of that." Nakamura stated, forcefully taking it back from Terasaka. "Strategy #1: Pudding."

"Right... That doesn't tell us anything..." Sugino trailed off, stifling a yawn. Nakamura had asked everyone to meet at Class 3-E early that morning. Before Nagisa got there. Needless to say, it was pretty early.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Nakamura stated proudly.

"I highly disagree with that." Isogai cut in, sighing quietly.

"I don't." Terasaka added, digging through a packet of chips.

"Shut up, Terasaka." Nakamura repeated, throwing a rock at Terasaka's head. "That's completely irrelevant. What matters is what Kayano's going to do from here on out."

Nakamura turned to Kayano, excitement gleaming in her eyes. "Give this to Nagisa. He'll be ecstatic!" Nakamura tapped the pudding in Kayano's hands.

"Are you sure about that? It's just pudding." Karma called out, resting against the tree. He was throwing his knife into the air, catching it absentmindedly.

Nakamura huffed in annoyance, throwing her hair behind her shoulder. "Is that so?" Nakamura asked, barely keeping her anger in check. She had forgotten how Karma could be so irritating.

"That's right." Karma caught the knife one last time, tucking it back into her pocket. "It's just pudding."

"Excuse me. It isn't just pudding." Nakamura rolled her eyes. Her expression said it all. "It's a pudding. Specially made by Kayano. Just for Nagisa. Anyone in their right mind would at least appreciate that. In fact, if Kayano was going to go through all this trouble for me, I would date her instantly." Nakamura sighed, running a hand through her hair. She didn't think that she would have to spell it out like that.

"Is that so? I didn't know you swing that way..." Karma trailed off, looking Nakamura up and down.

"We live in a different era, Karma. We should be accepting of this. Besides, haven't you ever experienced something like gay panic? Really?" Nakamura asked, raising her eyebrows. She had seen the way Karma looked at Nagisa at times.