Strategy #3 - Under The Umbrella

WIth Karma/Kayano/Nakamura

"Alright. Strategy #2: Arcade. Failed."

Nakamura sighed, tapping her foot against the ground impatiently. Every single plan had failed. Completely. And. Utterly. 

Time is slowly slipping away.

March is approaching. 

Graduation is too.

"Right. Where's Karma?" Nakamura asked, looking around. Karma had to be there to continue the little discussion. 

Everyone started to look around, noticing Karma's abscence only then. "Ditched?" Isogai suggested, shrugging.

"Ditched." Maehara nodded in agreeement. Everyone let out a quiet sigh. Everyone knew Karma could be a little unpredictable. More than a little.

"Well. Nothing to do about that. We'll let Karasuma Sensei deal with Karma. Of course, Karma's going to get it from me tomorrow." Nakamura seethed, clenching her fist. "Well. Let's continue. Strategy #3. Suggestions?" Nakamura asked, throwing the question to the floor.

"What else is there to do? We've tried quite a lot of things. Maybe it's hopeless." Terasaka muttered absentmindedly, counting the loose change he had in his wallet. Terasaka still had to live off of a tight pension. Though Hara's suggestions did help to ease things a little. 

"Of course it isn't hopeless! There are plenty things to do! We are definitely going to see this through to the end!" Nakamura called out decidedly. Right. Nagisa is a complete idiot. I've dealt with idiots before. I can deal with Nagisa. Everything for Kayano. Everything for Kayano... Nakamura thought to herself, reaffirming her determination.

"Really? Going to the arcade ended being a disaster. What else is there? Let's face it. Nagisa's hopeless." Maehara spoke up, sighing. 

"Definitely..." Sugino added, nodding along. Everyone could agree that Nagisa is, in fact, hopeless. 

"Not exactly... We all had a lot of fun... With Karma's treat..." Terasaka muttered absentmindedly, putting away his wallet. 

"Shut up." Nakamura seethed coldly, clipping her words. Everyone gulped in fear, subconsciously taking a few steps back. Nakamura can be scary. Really. 

"Well. Nagisa is hopeless." Nakamura continued, shrugging. She couldn't deny that. "But there's something else I have in mind. I thought of it a while ago."

"Which is...?" Isogai trailed off, gesturing for Nakamura to continue. Isogai felt that he might die if he let Operation NagiKae drag on for too long. Heck, this get-together already felt too suffocating.

"Look at the sky!" Nakamura called out, pointing at the sky.

Everyone looked up, trying to see what Nakamura was pointing at.

Blue sky.

White clouds.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" Terasaka spoke up, squiting against the blinding sun. It baked the ground, making it unbearable to sit on.

"Strategy #3: Under The Umbrella!" Nakamura called out grandly, pointing at the sky.

Everyone looked up, trying to see what Nakamura was pointing at.

Once again.

"Still. What am I supposed to be looking at?" Terasaka asked, looking back down at Nakamura. Everyone followed suit.

Nakamura sighed, clearly a little frustrated. "Isn't it obvious?" Nakamura asked irritatedly.

Everyone shook their heads in unison.