Strategy #2 - Arcade

WIth Karma/Kayano/Nakamura

"Alright. Strategy #1: Pudding. Failed."

 Nakamura stood at the front, quieting everyone down. After school, Nagisa had stepped out for a while to test something on Koro Sensei, leaving the rest of Class 3-E to discuss Operation NagiKae.

"Right. After Karma ate Kayano's pudding." Terasaka scoffed, letting out a little chuckle.

"Tell me, Terasaka. Do you feel like dying? I'll gladly send you to Hell." Karma asked, voice dangerously quiet.

"No... Sir..." Terasaka muttered in reply, sinking lower in his seat.

"Cut it out. There's something else we have to focus on. That's already over." Nakamura cut in, hitting Terasaka over the head.

"Moving on..." Isogai interrupted, sighing deeply. "What are we going to do, Nakamura?" Isogai asked, taking the conversation back on track. 

"Let me ask you something. What do you think Nagisa will enjoy doing?" Nakamura asked, turning to everyone.

"Nagisa? Who knows? He doesn't have much of an opinion about anything." Kurahashi commented, tapping a finger against her chin. 

"Nope. Think of something." Nakamura pushed, hopping in anticipation.

"Something Nagisa will enjoy? I don't know. Killing Koro Sensei? He seems pretty interested in that." Sugino suggested.

"No."

"Training to kill Koro Sensei?"

"No." 

"Discussing with Koro Sensei about how to kill Koro Sensei?"

"No."

"Discussing with Karasuma Sensei about how to kill Koro Sensei?"

"No."

"Discussing with Karma about how to kill Koro Sensei?" 

"No."

"Muttering to himself about how to kill Koro Sensei?"

"No! Why does it all have to do with killing Koro Sensei? Can you please think like the average teenager?!" Nakamura yelled, throwing a stick at Terasaka's head. "Who would be remotely interested in killing somebody?!"

Karma slowly started to raise his hand.

"Other than you, Karma."

Karma slowly put his hand down. 

Nakamura sighed, shaking her head slowly. "If I didn't know what was going on, I'll drag Karma and Nagisa to jail myself. It's dangerous to let them run around by themselves." Nakamura muttered, putting her hands on her hips. 

"Isn't that an exaggeration?" Maehara asked, cutting in.

"It isn't. It really isn't."

"Stop bringing us off track. Nakamura. What are you planning?" Isogai interrupted, hitting Maehara over the head. 

"Simple! Arcade!" Nakamura called out, pointing towards the sky.

The idea was only met with silence.

"What? What is it? Why isn't there any reaction?" Nakamura asked, crossing her arms. 

"It's just... Arcade? Really? Are you sure about that?" Kataoka asked, raising her eyebrows. 

"Yes! Didn't Nagisa say he liked playing games? Arcades are full of games!" Nakamura explained heatedly, waving her arms around. 

"Did Nagisa say that? I don't think so." Sugino mused, tapping a finger against his chin.