1 - Bad Dreams (Harry)

#Imagine --- Imagine laying in bed and all of a sudden waking up with a gasp. Its dark and youre not in your own room. Youre disoriented and you start to freak out a bit. Looking around in the darkness you suddenly feel a pressure on your waist and a head of curls resting a chin on your shoulder. You lean back into the body behind you and breathe in the familiar scent of Harry.

"Hey babe whats wrong?" He whispers into the crook of your neck and you shiver as his breath cascades over your skin. 

You turn your head so your lips brush his cheek. "Nothing," you breathe and feel him tremor underneath your lips. "Nightmares I guess." 

You feel him tighten his hold on your waist as he rolls you over so that you are facing him. You can see his eyes now that youve gotten used to the dark. He presses his lips to yours and cups your cheek in his palm running the soft pad of his thumb underneath your eye. 

Suddenly his soft lips pull away from yours and you whimper at the loss of contact. He smiles in the dark and presses his lips once more to yours before tucking your head under his chin and pulling your body flush to his. 

"Go to sleep babe, Im right here." He whispers into your hair. 

You curl into his chest and breathe in the smell of him. You kiss his chest once before falling asleep to his soft fingers stroking reassuringly over your back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = well that was the first one! I think i might put in around 10 or so and then maybe start a new collection. I dont know! I guess we'll just wait and see! 

Anyhoo any fedback would be great! :) xx