10 - Forever (Louis)

Hey beautiful readers! So like I said at the beginning, this collection of imagines was only going to be about ten long and, well this is number 10! 

I'm kinda sad its come to an end! 

But here is the final imagine for this collection, if you want another please comment and vote and maybe, just maybe I will do another one:) 

So let me know what you think!! <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine --- You are sitting in your living room alone on a Friday night. You would be out with your boyfriend Louis but you guys recently went through a break up. So here you find yourself sitting with a tub of ice cream and the Notebook. Naturally.

You just cant believe that you guys were over. You had been together for 4 years and everyone kept telling you once you graduated uni, you guys were going to get married.

As you thought about it a few more stray tears ran down your face but you hastily brushed them away and tried to focus back on the telly.

Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You really didn’t want to see anyone.

“No one’s home!” You yelled, hoping that the person would get the hint. The knocks stopped and you were about to sigh in relief when they came again.

“Ugh,” You groaned as you went to opened the door and stop the annoying knocking that was echoing through your flat. You get to the door and swing it open without checking who it was through the peep hole. “What?!” you half shouted as you threw open the door.

Before you could even look to see who it was a pair of achingly familiar lips crashed against yours and a pair of soft hands moved to cup your cheeks.

Louis!

He had shown up randomly at your door after a break up and started snogging you in your hallway? What?

Well you had missed him so much and you weren’t going to push him away. So, you regained control of your self and kissed him back. Moving your lips in his desperate kiss and looping your arms around his neck and tangling them in his feathery hair.

His hands moved down from your cheeks to your hips. He gripped them and to your surprise lifted you up! You wrapped your legs around his waist for support. His hands held the backs of your thighs.

His lips continued to move against yours in heated passion. He walked you both further into your flat and kicked the door closed behind him. He then moved you into the living room. He sat down on the couch with you so that you were straddling his waist, then he laid you both back pulling you on top of him.

His hands ran up and down your back almost as if he was afraid to stop touching you.

Finally he pulled away and rested his head against yours.

“Oh, [Y/N], I’m so sorry I thought I had lost you! And I can’t lose you I don’t know what I would do without you!” He told you.

His words made more tears fall down your cheeks and he wiped them away with his thumb.

“You haven’t lost me,” You told him. “Never.” Then you kissed him again.

“Good.” He whispered.

“[Y/N],” he asked and you looked into his deep blue eyes. “I love you. And,” he took a breath.” I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

Your breath caught in your throat and a small sob of joy escaped your lips.

“Yes! Yes Louis! I do, I will!” You cried and he grabbed your face peppering it with kisses.

“I love you,” He said to you kissing you lips between each word.

“I love you too,” you told him as he kissed your nose. “Forever.”