3 - Love Story (Harry)

#Imagine --- Youre sitting on the couch with your best friend Danielle Peazer. You two are just hanging out on a rainy saturday afternoon watching none other than The Notebook. Its one of your favorite movies and Danielle's too. Youre both gushing over how romantic it is. 

"Aw, its just so romantic! I want a love story like that!" You gush to her as the movie plays. 

"I know right?" Dani replies. "Its just so adorable!" 

Suddenly you feel hands on your shoulders and a pair of lips on the top of your head. You hadnt realized while youd been watching the movie but your boyfriend Harry had just gotten home from work and walked in on you and Danielle seeing as you were watching the movie at yours and Harry's flat. 

"Hey babe," you say as you lean back into his touch. "I didnt hear you come in." 

"Oh, Ive only been home a few minutes. What are you watching?"He asks and you look up to see the end credits of the movie rolling. 

"I guess The Notebook just finished." You reply to him. Dani starts to get up from the couch to leave and you get up too to walk her to the door. 

"Bye Dani" You say, waving from the front door after she had gathered her things to go meet her boyfriend Liam for a date. You close the door and turn to walk back into the living room where you suspect Harry to be lying on the couch. 

Suddenly two strong hands have you pinned to the wall and a pair of soft lips are kissing yours feverishly. You gasp as Harry pulls his body flush to yours but suddenly you melt into the hungry kiss and move your lips against his soft ones. 

He parts your lips with his tongue and begins to kiss you even hungrier, lust radiating off him. What had gotten into him? Whatever it was you werent denying it as you tangled your fingers in his soft chocolate curls.

Harry's hands slid down your waist and he bends down just a bit, still kissing you, to reach behind your thighs. And before you know it he is lifting you up against the wall hands gripping your thighs to steady you. You wrap your legs around his waist on instinct and hook your ankles behind his back. Back pressed hard to the wall.

Harry breaks away to plant kisses down your jaw and neck and you take the chance to ask, "Jeez Haz, whats gotten into you?" 

His breath is warm against your skin as he looks up into your eyes. "I heard you say you wanted a love story like the Notebook. So here is me giving you that." He presses his lips to yours again and you just melt.

You honestly think you have the best boyfriend in the world. Like seriously. 

However, you pull away to cup his cheeks and rest your foreheads together as you whisper, "I love you" to him.

He grips your thighs tighter and kisses you slow and deep, lips fitting perfectly together and moving in sync with yours. "Im IN love with you" He breathes back before once again connecting his lips with yours.