7 - Truly Madly Deeply (Liam)

Hey all! SO this update is just a tad longer than the others but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out :) Hope you all like it! Comment, vote, fan! Love you all! XO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine --- It was late at night and you were lying on your bed in your boyfriend, Liam’s and yours flat. You were home alone because you and Liam had had a fight earlier that night. There had been yelling a screaming of words that weren’t meant. Eventually Liam had left to go play his gig with the boys. You had gone to your room and hadn’t left since. And that was two hours ago.

The tears had been steadily streaming from your eyes and they have yet to stop. This had been your first big fight with Liam. Before this the biggest argument you’d had was debating which movie to watch. And that usually ended in Liam tackling you into a kiss and giving in to whichever movie you wanted.

You rolled over on your bed and looked at the clock. The blinking red numbers read 9:15 pm. The boys were surely on stage by now. You could just picture Liam up there, his beautiful voice flowing through the speakers.

That’s it, you thought. You couldn’t do this. It had barley been two and a half hours and you already missed your boyfriend like cry. So you stood up and flung the duvet off you. You strode to the door and slipped on your shoes. In a matter of seconds you were off and down the hall of your building heading towards the car park.

Once you were in your car, you gunned the engine and took off in the direction of downtown. The engine revved as the lights flew by your window. As soon as you got to the building the boys were playing at you parked the car and got out. It was extremely small. Must be a private show.

You rush in the doors and follow the sound of the thumping bass. As you near the two closed double doors you throw them open just as the boys finish singing Back For You. Everyone turns at the sound of the doors opening and their eyes rest on you. But you ignore everyone else as you rush forward to the stage. Liam walks forward to the edge at the same time as you reach the bottom of it.

He reaches his arms down to help lift you up onto the stage. Once your feet are firmly planted you dive forward wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your face in his neck. You feel him wrap his strong arms around your waist as he pulls you closer.

You hadn’t realized it but you had started crying again and so when you pull away Liam reaches a hand up to cup your cheek. You lean into the touch as the soft pad of his thumb swipes under your eye, wiping away the tears.

“Don’t cry babe,” he says to you. “It’s alright. I’m not going anywhere.” 

“I know,” you whisper as you close the space between you two and connect your lips with his. Liam’s lips are soft against yours as they move perfectly in sync. After a few moments you pull away from his as the crowd in the small concert hall burst into applause.

In you desperation to get to Liam you had totally forgotten about all the people. Now you realized you had just kissed your boyfriend in front of all of them. A blush creeps up your neck and you bury your head back in Liam’s neck as he laughs.

Just then he motions for Louis to give him his mic back. As he takes it he brings it up to his lips.

“If it’s alright with everyone, I’d like to dedicate the next song to my beautiful girlfriend [Y/N].” The crowd whops and cheers. Liam smiles taking it as a yes and the chords to Truly Madly Deeply start to play.

“Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between,” he sings to you his brown eyes never leaving yours. “I can’t believe that you are here and lying next to me.”

The song continues and he sings every word to you.

When it comes to an end you crash your lips back to his and lean you foreheads together.

“I love you” you say to him.

“I love you too” Liam replies kissing your hair before leading you backstage.