4 - New Years (Niall)

A/N -- Well considering today is New Years Eve here is a New Years themed Niall imagine for you. :) Hope you like it and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine --- Its new years eve and you and your boyfriend Niall are heading to a party at Liam's house. Its dark when you get there and from outside you can already hear the pounding of the music and see the light s from the window. 

You Niall had gotten there pretty late so there was only about 45 minutes until the ball dropped to signal the coming of the new year. As you guys walk up the to the door Liam opens it and greets you guys. "Hey [Y/N] hey Niall!" Liam shouts above the loud music as he beckons you inside. You hear Niall laugh his adorable laugh beside you and you cant help but smile. His happiness is contagious. 

As you two head inside you see the party is in full swing. There are people swaying to the music on the dance floor and groups of people standing with drinks along the walls talking. 

Suddenly, you feel hands grip your hips from behind and soft breath tickling your ear. "What do you say we join in the dancing before the ball drops?" A seductive Irish accent whispers in your ear. 

"I say, we go party hard." You whisper seductively back as you grip his shirt and walk backwards into the mass of moving bodies. Once you and Niall reach the center of it, he grabs you and pulls you to him as you lock your arms around his shoulders. You sway to the music while moving with Niall's body. 

You get lost in the music and the dancing as you let the bass pound through you veins. You have no idea how long you and your sexy boyfriend were dancing but eventually the music stopped and someone turned the lights down low. 

Before you could ask what was happening, a large projection of the Times Square in New York City was showing on the wall. The clocking the corner said 15 seconds until ball-drop. You and Niall walked towards the screen his fingers entwined perfectly between yours. 

As the clock got to ten second everyone started yelling out the countdown. "9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2" Your heart beat with excitement and anticipation. "1!" You scream along with the crowd. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The crowd whopped and cheered as the clock stroked midnight. 

You feel Niall turn to face you as he laced his other hand with yours pulling you close. His blue eyes sparkled in the dim lighting as he bent down and touched his lips to yours. You kissed him back without hesitation, his soft lips moving against yours. 

He pulled away and grinned at you. "What was that for?" You asked still standing chest to chest with both of your finger interlocked. 

"Youre supposed to kiss the one you love on the stroke of midnight." Niall replied. "And I love you [Y/N]." You couldnt help but grin back at him as you got on your tip toes to touch your lips back to his. 

"I love you too." You replied.