5 - I Missed You (Liam)

OKAY! Hi guys! So for me today sucked cause well its monday and was the first day of school since the break. BUT it was made up for with 1D's new music video for KISS YOU! Its amazing go watch it! I put the link on the side for you all! Hope you all had a good day back and enjoy!! xx 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine --- Its after dinner and you had already put your son and daughter to bed. You are sitting down at the table with a mug of tea, when you hear the front door unlock. That must be your husband Liam. 

You pick up your tea and walk towards the front entry way. You lean against the wall and look at the boy who just walked in. His short hair suits his kind face and his large brown eyes sparkle once they meet yours. The sides of his eyes crinkle when he smiles at you. 

"Hey babe," he breathes walking over to you. He takes the cup of tea from your hand and sets it down on the side table, pulling you close and wrapping his arms around you waist. You lift yours to wrap around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"The kids missed you tonight," you whisper to him recalling from earlier in the evening when your son and daughter had been asking where daddy was. "I missed you." You tell him looking up at him through your eyelashes. 

Liam doesn't do anything but tilt your chin up and press his lips lightly to yours. They're soft as they move in sync with yours. God, it felt like forever since you last kissed him.

"I'm sorry [Y/N]," Liam says once he pulls away. "I'll make it up to you I promise." 

"And how are you going to do that?" You ask him a smirk playing on your lips. 

He suddenly picks you cup bridal style in his arms and you squeak with surprise, quickly wrapping your arms around his neck. 

He walks over to the couch and sits down. He then lays down with you so you are half on top of him. You cuddle into his chest and breathe in the familiar scent of his cologne. His hand that is not wrapped around your waist is running fingers soothingly through your hair.

The moment is so perfect as you stretch to peck his lips, that you cant help a small smile.