8 - That Time (Niall)

Hi guys! I am so sorry this update is so late today! I am soooooo swamped with homework its crazy!!

Anywhoo, I attatched the link on the side to the song Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons. I just discovered this band a few days ago and im literally obsessed with them. I thought the song title strangely fits this imagine.

Yeah i know its weird but whatever. Just listen to the song. These guys are amazing Im not kidding. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!!! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine ---- Today had been the worst day ever. You were tired, cranky and just feeling, like over all shit. But hey! What girl actually liked being on their period?

As you lay on the couch under a mound of blankets you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. As you shift positions to try and reach it you groan in pain as your stomach is assaulted by the cramps you had been fighting for all of two days.

You finally manage to pull out your phone and you check the caller I.D. It’s your boyfriend Niall. He’d called a few times along with your other friend Dani, but you had rejected all of them because you really just didn’t want to see anyone right now.

You press ignore on your screen and toss the phone on the coffee table in front of you. As much as you loved Niall he could wait a few more days, until you were done living in hell. Suddenly, you hear a knock on the door.

“C’mon babe, I know you’re in there.” A thick Irish accent calls through the door. The one thing that you guess you loved and hated about Niall is the fact that he never gave up.

“I’m not home!” You called back, your stubborn nature kicking in. That’s when you hear a key turn in the door and the locks tumble. Damn, you’d forgotten you gave him a key.

As Niall walks into the living room to see you in your current state, a smile spreads across his pink lips. “Cranky are we?” he jokes. But you aren’t really in a joking mood. You scowl at him and he just laughs. His tinkling laughter edging your dark attitude just a little.

He comes over to the couch a drops the bag he was holding at his feet as he leans down and kisses the frown lines between your eyes. “Don’t scowl [Y/N], otherwise you’ll get wrinkles.” You immediately eased the muscles in your face back to normal.

“Well, I talked to Dani, and she said that it was that special time of month.” You groaned, embarrassed, and pulled the blanket over your head. “So, I figured I would be the amazing boyfriend that I am and bring you some stuff.” Your attention peaked at the mention of presents and you lowered the covers.

Niall came to sit down on the couch with you. He lifted your legs, sat down and then put your legs back down on his lap. He reached over to the bag and pulled out a container of ice cream. Mint chocolate chip too, your favorite. A smile broke across your face as you leaned forward to take the tub and spoon from him.

Then he pulls out probably the best thing of all. The first five seasons of Friends. You gasp, taking them. “Niall Horan you are the best!” You say.

“I know.” He chuckles to himself.

He gets up and puts the disc in the player, then comes back and sits where he was before. He begins to stroke his fingers over your leg and a shiver runs through you.

Niall turns to you concerned. “You cold babe?” He asks. And instead of saying otherwise you sheepishly nod. He then leans forward and lays behind you, wrapping a strong arm around your waist pulling you closer to his body.

“Better?” He says in your ear and his breath tickles your skin. You nod as you entwine your fingers with his hand that’s on your waist.

The disc plays and the two of you watch it laughing at some of the things Rachel and Phoebe do. Finally, you turn your head towards him and stare into his big blue eyes.

“Thank you.” You whisper to him.

“Anything for you.” Niall replies. And with that you close the distance between you two and press your lips to his. The kiss is sweet and his arm tightens around you. You pull away and smile.

Niall kisses your hair once before he tells you to take a nap. Your eyes lids start to flutter closed as his thumb gently strokes the skin above the waistband of your pajamas. You fall asleep to the sound of Niall’s soft humming in your ear.