9 - Park Date (Zayn)

Hi guys! I know I am sorry I missed last week! I just totally forgot! :s 

Anyways please forgive me! To make up for it I posted Dirty Little Secret chapter 6 tonight and this Zayn imagine. Hope you like it!! XO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine ---- You and your boyfriend Zayn walking in the dark down the street. Its late and you guys are walking home from a movie and dinner. You hand is clasped in his large one as you guys laugh and talk down the darkened street.

Suddenly Zayn takes a left turn instead of the right, which would have been the way to your house. “Where are we going?” You ask, giggling as he grins.

“A surprise.” Is all he responds with, and you don’t ask any more questions because you like this sexy playful side of Zayn.

Then you look up from your feel and find that Zayn is leading you into the darkened city park on the south side, where the little kid jungle gyms are. He pulls you towards the swing set. There is only one swing in which Zayn sits down.

You stand in front of him while he smiles at you.

“Well come on,” he says patting his thighs. You smile and sit down on his lap facing him, one leg on either side of his waist. As you loop your arms around his neck he grips the chains and starts to pump his feet, swing you both higher and higher.

Once you are going about as high as you can, you let go of his neck and lift your arms and cheer. You hair flies around you as he holds you waist to keep you in place. When you make eyes contact with Zayn, he smiles at you his eyes shining in the moonlight.

You smile back before connecting you lips with his. Your fingers tangle themselves in his hair, as his warm lips move against yours. Zayn tilts his head to deepen the kiss but you pull away smile.

He drags his feet in the fake sand that covers the play area to slow the both of you down.

“What are you doing?” you ask him.

“I want to play in the sand box,” Zayn replies with a devilish smile on his mouth. You laugh as he stands up, your legs still around his waist. He walks over to then sand box. The sand is soft against your skin as Zayn lays you down and presses himself on top of you.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispers to you before you grip his face and pull his lips to yours again. His are warm and loving as they move against yours. His hand starts to skim up your side playing at the hem of your shirt.

“Zayn, I am not having sex in a sand box!” You giggle. Zayn nuzzles his face into your neck.

“Aw,” He pouts. “But you look really sexy lying in the sand.”

You laugh again before dragging his face up to yours again. “Then I guess we should go home now.” You whisper as your crash your lips together wrapping your legs around his torso.