2 - Fight (Zayn)

A/N = i know i said i would update weekly but its the holidays and im bored so im gonna upload this and one more tonight :) Hope you like 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine ---- It was late and you were sitting in yours and Zayn's flat alone. It was 1:30 in the morning and he still wasnt home yet. You are waiting up for him when all of a sudden you hear a key turn in the lock. You snap your head up to see your boyfriend walking in through the front door. He tiptoes into the kitchen and flicks on the light. He stops when he sees you.

"Hey babe, I thought youd be asleep..." He says to you his dark eyes meeting yours. 

"No." You say getting kind of angry. He didnt tell you where he was gonna be and that he was even gonna be late. "No Im not asleep. Its 1:30 in the god damn morning and my boyfriend didnt tell me he was gonna be late and I was worried sick. Where the hell were you?!" You say voice rising.

Zayn stares at you an unreadable expression on his face. "I was doing vocal practice with the new coach, Emma." He replies setting his things on the coffee table.

"Emma? You were out till 1:30 with another girl?" You didnt know why you were getting so defensive. "Who does vocal rehursals till 1:30?!" He stared at you eyes clouding. "You sure that was all you were doing?" You spat.

"I dont know why your getting so defensive and upset [Y/N]! Nothing happened! Im with you! Dont you trust me?" He shouted back. 

"I dont know. Should I?" You replied. And before he could say anything else you stormed to yours and Zayn's room and shut the door, locking it. 

You flopped onto the bed. You didnt realize you were crying until you felt a tear roll down you chin. Why were you so upset? ugh. You knew youd over reacted but your pride wouldnt let you go out and apologize first. Besides he was the one that was out late with another girl.

You didnt know how long youd been in your room when there was a knock at the door. "[Y/N] come on please open the door." You didnt say anything. "Please [Y/N]?" Nothing. 

Suddenly you heard the locks tumble and Zayn standing in the door way. Shit. You forgot he knew how to pick locks. He cocked his head at you, but all you do is turn over, your back to him. 

You hear him walk over to the bed and pause there. And without knowing it you feel one hand slip under your knees and another around your back. Zayn lifts you up off the bed bridle style as he sits down on the bed placing you on his lap. 

You cant help it so you lean your head on his shoulder as he kisses your forehead. "[Y/N]," he whispers. "Im sorry I should have told you where I was. But nothing happened you have to trust me. Youre the one I love. Youre the only one I want." 

At that you look up and meet his shining brown eyes. God you loved his eyes. "I know," You whisper back as you sling your arms around his neck and crash your lips together. You kiss for a long time, tongues exploring each others mouths, until you pull away and nuzzle your face into Zayn's neck. 

"I love you too." You whisper against his neck, kissing him there. With that he scoops you up again and turns to throw you down on the bed, pressing his body to yours and smashing his lips to yours.