20. Cozy Date ♡

~ 𝐂𝐨𝐳𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰/ 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 ~

As soon as your class ended, you bid goodbye to your friends and hurried to the university front gate. A familiar black jeep was spotted, parked near the bus stop. Only the sight of it makes you smile and when you see the person in the driverʼs seat, your smile grew wider.

"Why are you so surprised that I want to pick you up?" a complain was the first thing you hear as you got in.

"It sounded like I never did that..as if Iʼm a bad boyfriend.." and its not the end of his whining.

You giggle in guilt, trying to light up his mood. When you grab his shoulder for a short hug, he avoided you.

"Jimin-ah," you called and waited for him to look at you.

"Hm," he was sulking, but he still turned to you before you get him by surprise for kissing his lips.

"Iʼm happy youʼre here." you told him with a smile. A smile almost made to his face too but he tried so hard to hide it.

"Then give me another kiss." he demanded, still with sulky tone. Without a word you grant his wish and felt his smile in between it.

"Happy?"

"Super!" Jimin cheered, glancing to you with his cheeky smile. When you are done wearing seatbelt, he pushed down the brake, changed the gear to drive mode and hit down the road.

"But youʼre right though. I do have plan for us tonight." he suddenly says in the middle of driving into McDonaldʼs drive-thru lane.

His sudden revelation almost made you roll your eyes. I knew it!

"And what is it?" instead of bickering about the latter, you decided to pass it off and to enjoy the moments with your cute boyfriend.

He looks so comfy in his long sleeves checkered in green and orange over his white shirt. It is summer and so short pants are his to go daily attire. Not only him, you too prefer wearing something light during the season. However, your choice of outfit for the day is not a short, but a white long dress.

Just seeing you and him wearing same white attire today made you so happy to the accidental matching clothing code.

"Why are you smiling giddily like that? Are you that happy I picked you up?" Jimin who never fails to notice things decided to tease you while waiting for turn to order.