21. The Reason Why

" The Reason Why. "

-

As V suggested, Jimin quickly ran to his working room

As V suggested, Jimin quickly ran to his working room. His right hand pulls out an A4 paper from his printer while the left hand picks random marker laid on his desk.

Using his teeth, Jimin detached the marker lid and begin writing the word "Free Hug" as readable yet as prettily as he can. Then he draws multiple hearts at random spots for decoration.

Satisfied, Jimin ran bringing the paper and slowed down when he saw her in the kitchen drinking water.

His heart sank seeing his belovedʼs shoulders slumped down, face soured with heavy mouth. He wished she could share with him, things that has been bothering her. Even if she thought he canʼt do anything about it, at least he can listen to her.

He can be a good listener and a good advisor.

He can lend a shoulder for her to lean and cry.

When she turned around, their eyes met. Jimin was awestruck, like the first time he saw her. Now is not the time. Jimin shook his head. She drew a small smile at his own behaviour, walking past him to go back to the room.

Jimin blocked her way immediately and raised the paper up. She frowned, confused as to why he behaved like that. Then her frowns were replaced with relaxing face muscles and soft gazes.

Knowing she understood his small event, Jimin spreads his arm, plus batting puppy eyes so she will fall onto his embrace.

He wraps her shoulders as she wraps his waist. Her left cheek rested on his shoulder while he starts caressing her hair. They stayed like that, quiet without a word, letting their own action speak.

The longer they hug, the more Jimin thought she really needed this. After pecking her head, he begins swaying gently, left and right.

Her closed eyes slowly opens due to the movement and a soft chuckle came out. Jimin chuckles too.

"Can I get more than free hugs?" she quietly asks.

"Of course baby, anything for you." Jimin pecks her head again.