1. Drunk

Title: Drunk

          -

I have never thought that Jimin would ever get drunk. I mean, he legit loves alcohol and mixed all types of it in one glass and have quite a control over himself. But today, he lost it for the first time.

"Where is he?" Finally I arrive at the said place. I found his friends by the road looking like they are waiting for something or someone. May be me?

"Thank God Y/N you're here. We are sorry we had to call you. There are not enough hands to handle these guys." Namjoon says while struggling to hold the youngest one. I look at Jungkook and chuckle. He is still new to alcohol. But I am quite surprised to see Hoseok and Taehyung drunk. Jin is the one who takes care of them.

Jin sits by the roadside with Hoseok clings on him and Taehyung sleeping on his back. Jin looks so tired and so done when he just nods his head to whatever Hoseok says to him. Hoseok then will giggle and pinch Jin's cheek making the boy grin.

"Why are they drinking too?" I ask while pointing to the two boys who dislike alcohol.

"You know, exams has ended and today's paper kind of difficult to them and they thought they just ruined their pointer this semester." Namjoon shrugs. "We are waiting for Yoongi though. He's taking the car." Namjoon adds. I nod, knowing well that Yoongi has good tolerance with alcohol.

"Y/N go get Jimin before Yoongi arrives. He won't get out until you get him out. That's the second reason why we had to call you." Jin suddenly speaks. Jimin refuses to be taken out by them and he demands for his girlfriend to come and pick him up. They had no choice so Jin calls her over.

"I've never take care of drunken Jimin..." I just realize that. It's because alongside Yoongi, Jimin has high tolerance too. But remembering that he is in the same course with Hoseok and Taehyung, I think he drinks too much because of stress. He is a really hard working guy so he easily stresses out when things don't go well as he expected.

Worry about him being alone inside the restaurant, I quickly go inside to find him. It's not that hard to find him because he voluntarily calls my name.

"Y/N my sweeeet muffin!!" God, I wish he did not just call me that in public. Jimin is smiling ear to ear, very wide till his eyes disappear into a thin crescent moon shape. He is so beautiful when he smiles cheerfully like that. I shake my head noting that it is not the time to fan girl over my own boyfriend.

"Jimin let's go." I stretch my hands to him and he easily, happily grab mine but he pulls me down until I land on his lap. He wraps his hands around my petite body and snuggles around my crook of neck to find a comfy spot to put his face. I was surprised of course. I look around and see other customers are looking at us with a smile. I start to feel embarrass because we are doing PDA and he's completely drunk.

"Y/N... I miss you..." he mutters on my chest. His voice sounds so slow and weak. It's like he is so sad right now.

"Today's paper... I think I failed it. What do I do?" he starts to whine and hiccup. I wrap my hands around him too, ignoring my shyness and people around us. I need to give Jimin the comfort he needs. He always works hard in everything he does. I know everything will turn out well for him. He needs to believe in himself and I want him to know that I believe in him too.

"Everything will be okay baby. Your hard work will all pay off. I believe in you so could you please believe that you can do it?" I comfort him while stroking his silky hair. He tightens the hug and starts to sob.

"It was so hard... I don't think I can make it."

I gently loosen our hug and cup his face. I make him look at me and I say, "Jimin, starting from the first semester till sixth semester, every time after exams ended you will always say the same thing: the exams were so difficult, you thought you'll fail that semester, you thought you couldn't make it to graduate school. But do you know that you passed every exam from the first semester till now? You made it Jimin. And you'll make it this time too."

His teary eyes look like a puppy and he looks super cute despite him being so down right now. His red and cute note scrunches as he sniffs. His dripping tears flow down and stain his cheeky cheeks. I bring my thumbs to wipe his tears away. I don't like seeing him cry sadly like this. I want to make him happy.

"You think so?" he stops crying but still hiccups.

"Yes I do." I nod with a smile. He is so fucking cute that I can't hold myself from not squishing his cheeks.

"Can I get a healing kiss?" he asks shyly making me giggle at his triple cuteness. God, how can I not love him more and more? Look at this cutie!

Without answering him, I lean in and press my lips on his plump lips. I wrap my hands around his neck and he pulls me closer. Although he is drunk, Jimin is still a good kisser and that fact makes my cheeks feel so hot.

"Ehem guys." We are distracted by someone's call. It was Namjoon. He looks at us, unsure if it is right to butt in at that timing.

"Yoongi is here. Shall we go?" Namjoon stabs his thumb to the entrance door and when I look to the door, I also notice everyone is looking at us. We are still in public damn it. I forgot about it and the kiss that just happened made me shy even more.

"Hyung...." Jimin whines due to the disturbance.

"Let's go Jimin. We can continue later." I say that simply to make him follow us easily without getting drag. But he takes it seriously.

"You said it Y/N. I'm drunk but I will remember that. You promised me." Jimin smirks. Geez, this man change from a cutie to a devil real quick I swear!

"Fine! Let's go." I cannot hold the embarrassment anymore so I pull him up and we leave the restaurant with Jimin sticking onto me while humming happily. In the car, he falls asleep while hugging me and when his hum starts to drift away I take the role to lull him to a deep sleep.

~ THE END ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:

I hope you guys love Jimin's first imagine!

While waiting for the next story, you can check out RM, Jin, Suga and Jhope's one shot <3

Thankyou again for reading till the end!