7. Fight

- - -

- - -

Jimin scrolls the chat up and down as if refreshing the page. He was doing that with hope a new message will appear after refreshing it.

However, there is none.

Jimin sighs. He puts his phone on his chest then lays on his bed. "Should I message her first?" he talks to himself while considering to do so.

"Last time she did first so should I do it this time?" after pondering, Jimin shakes his head.

"No. This time it is her fault. She should text me first." Jimin nods to himself, suddenly feeling proud of his decision or maybe he thinks he is doing the right thing.

His phone vibrates with a long buzz and it startles Jimin. His eyes sparkle to the tought of her calling him after 5 fours from their fight. (Yes, they just had a fight. 💆🏻‍♀️)

Though Jimin is excited, he tries to cover up by masking it with a bored voice. "Hello."

"YO SSUP PARK JIMIN!! LETS PLAY FUTSAL!" a very loud voice echoed through the line making Jimin distanced his ear from his smartphone. He grimaced when he recognised the caller.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jimin really asks with a boring tone.

"I said lets play futsal!" Taehyung ignored the fact that Jimin doesn't want to talk or going out from his room for a while by keep on asking him to play.

"I don't want to," Jimin sighed.

"Dude, locking yourself in the room every time after fight won't do you any good. Plus, what important is to communicate, not avoiding." out of blue, Taehyung was advising Jimin.

"I am in my room to cool down my frustration okay? And there is nothing to communicate when I had made my self clear that I hate her keep in contact with her abusive ex yet she never listened!" Taehyung may not seen this but Jimin was huffing his cheeks. He is upset. Very, very upset.

His girlfriend now, which is you, are someone that he fight for to save you from your abusive ex-boyfriend. He is the one who show you true love is when you find someone who deserves you.

He prohibits you from keeping in touch with your ex is because for your own good too. So he doesn't understand why would you ignore his warnings and meet him whilst knowing it will cause Jimin and you to fight.

"I guess she has her own reason. Did you ever ask her why she did that? Did you let her explain herself or you keep on maddening? You know you'll be no difference than her ex if you keep showing her this side of yours. You promise her to show love and be better didn't you?"

Silence greets each line after that.

After a brief moment, Jimin sighed.

"Kim Taehyung, I hate how you are always right." Jimin mumbled.