11. 💘CRUSH SERIES💘

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

"Iʼll be there in five minutes"

You read the newly arrived text from your friend. Apparently, she borrowed your textbook and you are waiting for her in front of her class because you need the book for your next class.

She was coming down from her previous class in fourth floor while you waited on the third floor.

"Sheʼs late." You whispered to yourself. You are not upset to have to wait but rather anxious. She is in the same class as Jimin, the boy you admire from afar. You were hoping you wouldnʼt run into him today but that was impossible because he will enter the class eventually, sooner or later.

Anxious crept in and you tried calming your mind by staring at students leaving the class from front door while students who will use the class next were entering from the back door. It was the same routine, for every class in every one or two hours, depend on the time table and sometimes there are subjects for three hours straight.

You grimaced when remember you did have that one class of three hours. The mental fight to force you stay awake for full three hours was a torture especially when the lecturer is a type who doesnʼt stop teaching unless someone asked for a short break.

When the students were getting lesser and when the hallway was less busier, you checked your phone watch and noted five minutes had passed. Yet, your friend is nowhere to see.

You looked up again wanting to scan the small crowd in hoping to see your friend was among them. To your dismay, he was there.

Park Jimin just came down from the stairs, walking with his classmates. When he turned to walk down the hallway you were standing at the side of it, it was normal for him to see the route he was taking. To avoid running into other students especially, but was it normal when the first he saw was you?

Three seconds, you made eye contact with him before turning your back. You may or may not want to avoid him, but for whatever the reason was, you regretted it right way. You mentally slapped yourself for turning around and is now overthinking his thoughts on your action.

Of course he knew you, through your friend and because you were in same class with him in one of the minor subjects. Not to mention, he always sit at the desk beside you with the floor aisle keeping the distance between you two.

You two were sitting close yet it still felt far to reach each other. The distance however started to change since two days ago when he forgot to bring his textbook. His deskmate didnʼt bring the book too and found someone to share while Jimin decided to ask you.

The butterflies in your stomach were dancing wild when hearing his request to share the book with you. Unable to reply in words to him, you nod timidly. The screeching sound of the chair he pulled close to you still sounded clear today though it had happened two days ago.

That day it was safe to say both of you had a very simple chat yet meaningful because not everyday you can converse with him. You remember still his twinkling eyes whenever you say something back to him and his uplifting cheeks whenever he smiles while he talked to you. You bet, the smile never leaves your face too for the whole time.

At the end of class, he thanked you and bid you a goodbye. You two werenʼt absolute strangers so it would be fine to greet him today right? You wish to do that but your negative thoughts just had to kill it.

Would he remember me though? What if I greet him but he ignored me? What if people see it and laugh at me? Was it even a good idea to greet him in the first place?

You start to contemplate very seriously while slowly forgetting that time is ticking. One by one, his friends walked pass by you and you stood still not wanting to meet their eyes. They might or not know you but they were from your batch.

Everyone knows each other as there were a big group chat for every students from your batch. You knew them so probably they knew you, as a batchmate.

When you think its okay to look and gave him one last glance at his back entering the class, he passes by.

He was passing by your side. Your eyes met again and surprisingly, he raised his hand while smiling cheekily to you.

If there was a garden in your heart, all the flower buds would bloom immediately, then wilt and bloom again in endless loop. Thats how thrilled you were at his unexpected action. You canʼt help but to grin ear to ear, feeling ecstatic at the unplanned encounter and because he greets you.

Once he entered the class, you cup your warm cheeks trying to hide the redness and then realised he must have seen it but then to think again, it didnʼt matter. He made you happy with the simple action that you contemplate so much over it and if him seeing he affected you made him happy than it really didnʼt matter.

What all matter is that we were happy because of it!

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

-the end of the Crush series!✨
You can find other members in the same theme in each of their books! Thank you for reading! Have a great day everyone💛🌼